Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

NBA Season

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

McQuacks

Anyone else ready for the new NBA season to begin?

Preseason games start this week I think. Got any teams your excited to watch? Any early picks? :)
-McQ 8-)

I was ready for the new season to begin the minute the playoffs ended lol.

I'm a Bulls fan myself, so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out for us. We finally made it back to the playoffs last year, hopefully we can pick up on that. Continue the defense, hopefully we can overcome the loss of Eddy Curry, and work on the bigman situation. See how our young guys have truly developed over the offseason.

I'd love it if we could be the champions this year, but if the Bulls don't do it, I think Miami and San Antonio will be the other teams to beat. But there's a lot of stories that's going to be written inbetween now and next summer. Should be interesting to see. But for now, glad the season's gettin ready to start.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back