Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Need prayer for family and me .

Please forgive this prayer request ifor being too long. It may also seem convoluted to everyone here.

Oddly enough when I woke up this morn I felt strongly compelled to come here and ask for prayer because my sisters (and many other people I love need to believe in Jesus to be saved and they don’t.

The urge to ask for this prayer was strong but I resisted it because I felt as no one here would take my request seriously.

thought I would be mocked for asking, because it seems from recent conversations I’ve had, most people here think I’m a heretic.

I don’t care what anyone here thinks of me.or even think of me because I’ve been more wicked than anyone here knows and was saved by the true grace of God.

I understand that my Savior saved me without cost to me because He committed no sin. He was innocent but murdered so it cost Him his life.

I don’t believe what was done to Jesus was right because He was falsely charged with a crime that carries the death penalty and died unjustly according to the law.

I learned a great deal about the law but not from church. I never heard in church that conspiracy to commit murder is a very serious crime, except if it’s committed against Jesus.

I never heard that in church. I knew it from the 10 commandments but I learned the penalty doesn’t go away in any court of law on earth by simply telling a judge, “I’m truly sorry” I learned the law doesn’t forgive that way unless the judge is more merciful than the law. And I learned this from being a police officer. I retired in 1995 and that law hasn’t changed.

I don’t believe it changed in our Fathers eyes either. Neither does my sister, biut she doesn’t believe Jesus died that way

I was at my one sisters house for dinner one evening. She invited me over for dinner and as we sat eating watching the news a story came in about this guy who was executed by evidence that was circumstantial and mistaken identity.

My sister commented, “That poor man.” I agreed with her. I responded, “I know Someone that happened to. She asked, “ Who?” I said, “Jesus.”

i know the sins committed in life and I could never pay off that debt. Thank God our Lord payed it off by just forgiving a filthy sinner like me.

Anyway my sister wanted to drop the subject because she heard it all before from and I always end up angry. She thinks I’m getting mad at her but I’m not.

I’m angry because my sister as a mother can’t understand how a loving merciful God could watch His own child suffer that way and not kill his enemies. Mother’s animal instinct to protect her child from danger . the children of this world
The children of this world can see injustice in the world. The sons of light can too except within Gods’ church.

So if anyone would pray me and my loved ones thank you.

Last edited:
I was at my one sisters house for dinner one evening. She invited me over for dinner and as we sat eating watching the news a story came in about this guy who was executed by evidence that was circumstantial and mistaken identity.

My sister commented, “That poor man.” I agreed with her. I responded, “I know Someone that happened to. She asked, “ Who?” I said, “Jesus.”
Praise God you were there to plant a seed 🌱 !

I will be praying :pray for you and your family .

Please forgive this prayer request ifor being too long. It may also seem convoluted to everyone here.

Oddly enough when I woke up this morn I felt strongly compelled to come here and ask for prayer because my sisters (and many other people I love need to believe in Jesus to be saved and they don’t.

The urge to ask for this prayer was strong but I resisted it because I felt as no one here would take my request seriously.

thought I would be mocked for asking, because it seems from recent conversations I’ve had, most people here think I’m a heretic.

I don’t care what anyone here thinks of me.or even think of me because I’ve been more wicked than anyone here knows and was saved by the true grace of God.

I understand that my Savior saved me without cost to me because He committed no sin. He was innocent but murdered so it cost Him his life.

I don’t believe what was done to Jesus was right because He was falsely charged with a crime that carries the death penalty and died unjustly according to the law.

I learned a great deal about the law but not from church. I never heard in church that conspiracy to commit murder is a very serious crime, except if it’s committed against Jesus.

I never heard that in church. I knew it from the 10 commandments but I learned the penalty doesn’t go away in any court of law on earth by simply telling a judge, “I’m truly sorry” I learned the law doesn’t forgive that way unless the judge is more merciful than the law. And I learned this from being a police officer. I retired in 1995 and that law hasn’t changed.

I don’t believe it changed in our Fathers eyes either. Neither does my sister, biut she doesn’t believe Jesus died that way

i know the sins committed in life and I could never pay off that debt. Thank God our Lord payed it off by just forgiving a filthy sinner like me.

Anyway my sister wanted to drop the subject because she heard it all before from and I always end up angry. She thinks I’m getting mad at her but I’m not.

I’m angry because my sister as a mother can’t understand how a loving merciful God could watch His own child suffer that way and not kill his enemies. Mother’s animal instinct to protect her child from danger . the children of this world
The children of this world can see injustice in the world. The sons of light can too except within Gods’ church.

So if anyone would pray me and my loved ones thank you.
thanks for sharing:biggrin2:yes

Back