Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs New Dog (Amstaff aka American Stafford)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

stovebolts

A few months ago we lost our dog of 14 years which left our other dog in a state of disfunction and loneliness. So, we started looking at the dog shelters and found a cute”mixed breed” that just happened to be a full bred American Stafford. She’s about 18 months old and just a sweetheart! She was about 15 pounds under weight when we first got her, and she was never socialized because she was a rescue dog from a puppy mill and yes, she’s already had a litter prior to being rescued.
We’ve got some work to do socializing her, but I think we’ll get there!
I’ll post some recent pictures I’m my next post, but She’s up to her normal weight now which is about 55 pounds and she’s really settling in!
2C41942B-C788-4803-9E98-521FAC1DBA4D.jpeg09D1D52E-E84B-423A-9560-AB80FAEB6182.jpegC8926AFB-C091-466A-8379-C84B9CA8F552.jpegF86E92F0-D224-4EF7-95C7-D82757852823.jpeg74F69FF5-9A67-4B61-8733-4A315DC1DB48.jpegA4B46658-06AA-4098-BDE2-D36E542BCA76.jpeg5E17CE4A-E620-4DB5-A900-E1D2265D6142.jpeg

A few months ago we lost our dog of 14 years which left our other dog in a state of disfunction and loneliness. So, we started looking at the dog shelters and found a cute”mixed breed” that just happened to be a full bred American Stafford. She’s about 18 months old and just a sweetheart! She was about 15 pounds under weight when we first got her, and she was never socialized because she was a rescue dog from a puppy mill and yes, she’s already had a litter prior to being rescued.
We’ve got some work to do socializing her, but I think we’ll get there!
I’ll post some recent pictures I’m my next post, but She’s up to her normal weight now which is about 55 pounds and she’s really settling in!
View attachment 13176View attachment 13177View attachment 13178View attachment 13179View attachment 13180View attachment 13181View attachment 13182
I see willow In him 0822210726.jpg

Willow is looking for the chew bone .she wants to toss it .that's how I got her to look she has this look when playing

Willow is looking for the chew bone .she wants to toss it .that's how I got her to look she has this look when playing
Ha, mine (she) loves tug of war. I might get two tosses of whatever we’re playing with.

Her name is Penney and she’s not socialized. I had her in a 6 week training class that’s really helped with other dogs. As you know, these dogs are the biggest sweethearts, but they will never back down to another dog. I’ve taken her out several times and can attest to this. Anyway, I now carry treats and “Watch me” is a key word. It helps when she gets aggressive with other dogs and calms her down, not to mention it gives me a chance to grab her by the collar and control her head. It works!

Mine loves to explore,dig.if the but is above the head she is causing trouble
We have a rat terrier that is an awesome hunter and he’s teaching her to catch moles, chipmunk and squirrels ! Yeah…. She’s a digger for sure!6CA84361-ED8F-4E4D-888F-7AA8C9235F30.jpeg

Last edited:
Willow is very much like that .
Ha, mine (she) loves tug of war. I might get two tosses of whatever we’re playing with.

Her name is Penney and she’s not socialized. I had her in a 6 week training class that’s really helped with other dogs. As you know, these dogs are the biggest sweethearts, but they will never back down to another dog. I’ve taken her out several times and can attest to this. Anyway, I now carry treats and “Watch me” is a key word. It helps when she gets aggressive with other dogs and calms her down, not to mention it gives me a chance to grab her by the collar and control her head. It works!

Back