Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

New forum game, Trivia!

M

MISFIT

Trivia. Anything trivia!

Rules: One person creates a question that tries to stump the next poster. The next poster answers (if they can), and then posts their own question.

Example:
Person 1 - Who invented the first "computer">
Person 2 - Babbage; How many megabytes are in a gigabyte?
Person 3 - I don't know.; What is the longest word that can be typed using the first row of letters (Q, W, etc.)?

Get the right answer and post the next question. I'll start...

What Is the name of Anakin Skywalker's mother?

365 days? :lol

When you push against your closed eyes, you get a personal light show, you usually see little dots. What is that called?

John said:
365 days? :lol

When you push against your closed eyes, you get a personal light show, you usually see little dots. What is that called?

Phosphenes?

And the Chinese calendar question would depend on whether you were wanting lunar or solar years, and which Chinese calendar you are referring to. The calendar for the year 2009 lasts from January 26, 2009 to February 14, 2010.

Which Greek philosopher and mathematician supposedly forbade the eating of beans?

Pythagoras...that's cause mathmaticians are dumb :lol

How many hot dogs will it take to reach around the earth if they are layed end to end?

225,380,571 based on the hot dogs in my fridge

131,472,000 if we are talking foot longs :D

Whats the record for the longest game of monopoly ever played?

70 days straight

Joe drank 1/3 of a glass of milk in one swallow, then drank 4/5 of the remaining milk in another swallow. What fraction of the original milk was left?

-2/15... :lol

Joe's in debt to his milk!

What is the longest in the word in the dictionary that features all the vowels (a, e, i, o and u) in that order?

Annelidous, I think.

How many Batman movies have there been so far?

Back