Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New here...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

MUSICforCHRIST

Hi,
I'm Liz I live and Florida and i'm a Junior in highschool. I attend a Baptist church and I am a member of my youth group band (The One-Eighty Band). I play guitar among a lot of instruments; guitar is my favorite though... And that's about it i'm just a simple highschooler who loves God greatly and is trying to keep Ephesians 6:1-3 in mind :biggrin.

Fave Bands: Relient K (Great Lyrics), Switchfoot, and Rascal Flats (Many more than that but those are my top...
Fave Authors: C.S. Lewis (amazing!), Piper, and Wendy Mass
Movies: LOTR, Harry Potter, Matrix, Star Wars, and the Notebook
Websites: Vintage21
Fave Bible Character: Paul

Glad to be here!

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you!

Does the name of your band stand for anything specific, or did ya'll just think it sounded cool?

I like a lot of the same things you do: Rascal Flats, (I'm sure I've heard Relient K songs, but I can't remember who sings what. :oops: ) C. S Lewis, LOTR, HP, Star Wars, and one of my favorite people in the Bible is Paul!

Anyways, as I said, it's great to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here!

In Christ,

CLY

Welcome to the forums Liz!!

I'd be willing to guess that 180 means reversed direction, the comparitive between the before and after life in Christ. Thats just my hunch though... :-D .

Enjoy the forums!! :)

Yeah, Scott totally got it... It's turning away from sin and living a new life as a christian. It parallels our youth group name U-turn. :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back