Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New Sports Drink...

Do you drink Gay Fuel?

• Of course I drink Gay Fuel, who doesn't?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is Gay Fuel?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
just a poor marketing technique. Sure, some ppl might like it, but.. ehh. Its like all of the thinks marketed primarily for blacks, christians, women etc. prolly will die out soon just like a bunch of the other thinks like this.

I didn't know that they market soft drinks to specific groups. Odd the things consumers buy. If someone promoted a drink for women on such a base marketing ploy, I would be offended, and certainly would not purchase it. The Lord bless you Dalen, and peace.

lovely said:
I didn't know that they market soft drinks to specific groups. Odd the things consumers buy. If someone promoted a drink for women on such a base marketing ploy, I would be offended, and certainly would not purchase it. The Lord bless you Dalen, and peace.

The lord bless you too lovely :)

Just so everyone knows though, the first link is making fun of Gay Fuel, not an advertisement for it :lol:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back