Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

New!

sh1ftg34r

Hey everyone. I'm not a Christian yet. I am currently and have always been a Roman Catholic. I believe that any religion you follow that brings you closer to God and a life of happiness is the right one for you. However, I am more and more feeling comfortable with Christianity. I'm going to go to a Christian church this Sunday for the first time ever. I'm excited. I just feel I get more support/help from Christians and the community feels larger. I feel more at peace let's say. I started a thread in the testimony section and I'm slowly progressing to become one and true. The key for me is becoming spiritually enlightened, an overall better person and at peace with my mind. I have done some horrible sins in my life, nothing in regards to hurting anyone but myself really. Day by day I ask for forgiveness and I feel myself feeling lighter. More or less I just want to become a better person then I was yesterday today. So I guess this is my way of saying Hi, God bless everyone and have a Happy New Years.

-Arthur

Hi, Arthur, and welcome to CFnet :wave Hope you'll enjoy your time with us :yes

All you have to do is sincerely ask Jesus into your life, as your Lord and saviour. Ask for forgiveness for your past, and seek guidance for the new path you face. Read and study the Bible. We're all sinners, with pasts that our Lord has so amazingly forgiven when we prayed for His forgiveness. Being a Christian isn't always the easiest walk in this life, but in my opinion, it's the ONLY walk there is!

Blessings!

Back