Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] No classes avaliable

Nikki

Today was phone registration for the college I'm going to and after spending over 2 HOURS on the phone, I have found out that every single class that I need is full. I was told by my advisor last week that I just needed to call and I wound get my classes. Then today I found out that some students got their classes held/registered 3 WEEKS ago! They only announced that EARLY REGISTRATION would be starting today. I'm not the only one that this has happened to.

I want to just cry. What am I supposed to do now?! I want this so bad and now I can't even get the classes that I want. That is WRONG with this school?! They have the most stupid admissions process that I've ever seen.

I'm just at a loss as to what I'm supposed to do. And I've been lied to. That's what really makes me mad. There are so many students that don't WANT to be there. They are only there to be on mommy and daddy's insurance or to get grant money to pay for their kids daycare costs. I WANT to be in school! I want to get an education! I want to pursue my dreams!

Please pray that somehow at least Anatomy and Physiology becomes open. This is my most important class that I need. Once I get this class out of the way, my names gets placed in the pool for the nursing program.

I want to just cry right now though. :crying:

It'll be alright Nikki, God will work things out. Just try and take joy in all things as is suggested in James 1:2. I'll be praying for you. 8-)

The only thing I can think of that would have made that possible would be if the classes you were wanting to take is full it's because those people were put on some kind of list and they are getting in now????
I know I went to nursing school too and when I did I did not get to take my first year in college any nursing classes or science class.
I took my first semester such things as History, Math, Psychology, English, etc..... You will need these anyway to get your degree. Go ahead and take what you can. Anything to get in. Surely every class is not full. Even if it is only one class at least you will be starting?
Maybe that is not good advice but it is all I can think of. Will pray that doors will be open for you.

Best Evidence said:
The only thing I can think of that would have made that possible would be if the classes you were wanting to take is full it's because those people were put on some kind of list and they are getting in now????
I know I went to nursing school too and when I did I did not get to take my first year in college any nursing classes or science class.
I took my first semester such things as History, Math, Psychology, English, etc..... You will need these anyway to get your degree. Go ahead and take what you can. Anything to get in. Surely every class is not full. Even if it is only one class at least you will be starting?
Maybe that is not good advice but it is all I can think of. Will pray that doors will be open for you.

Thanks. Currently, I'm taking Psychology, English and a Computer class. I still need another Psychology, 2 Bio's, 1 math, another English and an elective. I can't even get the ELECTIVE that I want! I'll just look for SOMETHING I guess. UGH! It's so frustrating!

Back