Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

ontroduction to Friarbob

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

friarbob

Hi everybody I am new to this forum I thought I would would tell you a little about myself. I am a 58 year oldman. As a result of a stoke in 2001, I am whelelchair bound because of left side paralysis. when I first regained conciousness after my stoke I wondered how the Lord was going to be able to use me anymorebecause of limited mobility an inability to speak above a whisper. The Lord qiuckly showed me what he could though my perceived weakness. When I entered rehab One of the aides that was taking care of me , when he realized I was a christian told me He was anew christian of a few weeks old in the faith. He then asked me how long I had known the Lord i told him I had been a Christian fsince 1974 he was delighted. Whenever He had a break or got off duty he would come to see me and ask me all kinds of questions about his new found faith. I basically became hisChristian mentor for the remaing Months of rehab. Though speech theraby I was able regain normal speech enough to speak a sentence or two in a normal tone of voice Just enough for me to vocally ask people to look at the gospel tracts that I like to distribute. T

Hi! It's nice meeting you!

What a great story! It is so awesome how God can use people no matter what condition they are in! Thank you for sharing!

I hope you enjoy it here!

Love in Christ,

CLY

Welcome to the forums! :biggrin

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Back