Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Physiotherapist or massager

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Mike Bolstad

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! I'm currently on the lookout for a reliable and skilled physiotherapist, and I thought this would be the perfect place to seek some valuable recommendations.

I've been experiencing persistent back pain, and I believe that a professional physiotherapist can help me alleviate this discomfort. If any of you have had positive experiences with physiotherapy or know of a great physiotherapist in your area, please share their details with me.

I'm particularly interested in finding someone who is knowledgeable, experienced, and compassionate. Additionally, if they have a good track record in treating back-related issues, that would be a huge plus.

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! I'm currently on the lookout for a reliable and skilled physiotherapist, and I thought this would be the perfect place to seek some valuable recommendations.

I've been experiencing persistent back pain, and I believe that a professional physiotherapist can help me alleviate this discomfort. If any of you have had positive experiences with physiotherapy or know of a great physiotherapist in your area, please share their details with me.

I'm particularly interested in finding someone who is from treating back-related issues, that would be a huge plus.
I forget to add that it should be in Canada.

Thank you for any suggestion or help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Additionally, if they have a good track record in treating back-related issues, that would be a huge plus.
This might be the most important aspect of looking for assistance in any endeavor or help for anything.
Good testimony of others who were helped somehow, without toxins or harmful side effects ever.

Hey All,
Mike, have you ever thought about seeing a chiropractor? You may need a back realignment. Sometimes having a realignment can alleviate the pressure.

Also, do you carry your wallet in your back pocket? I know it seems trivial. But if your wallet is just 1" thick, it throws your hips and back out of alignment just by sitting on it. This will create uneven pressure somewhere along the back. That unevenness could be the source of your pain. Try carrying your wallet in your front pocket for awhile. See if you notice a difference.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Last edited:
Hey All,
Mike, have you ever thought about seeing a chiropractor? You may need a back realignment. Sometimes having a realignment can alleviate the pressure.

Also, do you carry your wallet in your back pocket? I know it seems trivial. But if your wallet is just 1" thick, it throws your hips and back out of alignment just by sitting on it. This will create uneven pressure somewhere along the back. That unevenness could be the source of your pain. Try carrying your wallet in your front pocket for awhile. See if you notice a difference.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
You won't be getting a reply from Mike.
But it's great advice.

Back