Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Playoff Hockey

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

Sharri14

Anyone come in here?

Some good hockey going on, all road teams won yesterday.
Rangers are driving me crazy :o , heard this morning Jagr is hurt, they need to win tonight.

Wolfpack won yesterday 7-0, :) Let's go Pack :wink:

Peace in Christ
Sharri

Yep, I've been watching. Although you'll be disappointed to hear I'm a Devils fan. Marty is playing great tonight and looks like they are going to go up 2-0 even though there is still 1 period to go.

I'm pulling for the Sabres too because I can't stand the Flyers.

Hockey is my favorite sport. I'm currently watching the Ottawa-Tampa game. I watch any game I can get my hands on, which is a lot because I live in Canada and a lot of stations carry hockey. I don't think the six channels they play is enough. I was pumped for the regular season but since the Sens won the conference I got even more pumped. My mom thinks I'm nuts when I yell at the TV.

I thought the Senators were going to win the Stanley Cup the year after the Devils. They had a real solid team the year Jersey upset them and beat the Anaheim. Looks like there could be another showdown this year too. I like our chances with a solid D and Brodeur playing awesome as always in the playoffs.

Hello,

Colorado is on the edge of getting swept and Carolina beats NJ in OT.

Peace in Christ
Sharri

Yeah it was a heartbreaker, up 2-1 with 23 seconds n the 3rd we gave up a goal with 3 sec left. :sad

I've had a long 11 work day and a wisdom tooth pulled besides and am trying to get my yard mowed... but you'd better believe I'm psyched for playoff hockey. My team is down 2-0 but they aren't done yet. Tonight is must win to have a chance. I'm there even if I have to pound 6 cups of coffee... :lol: . Tomorrow is going to be a long day I can tell.

Hey there,

SWEET CAROLINE :biggrin :biggrin , yeah going to for the Hurricanes.
Hope they do it this year. Good to see all 4 of these teams in, most people didn't expect to be them to be here. :wink:

Peace in Christ
Sharri

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back