Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for me as i search for a new job

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

MayGodHeal

I am just tired of the junk in my current job their miscommunication and then getting upset when things go wrong. I tried to get an early shift and had to leave at 11am on Friday to get full 8 hours in to avoid the snowstorm/blizzard and they apparently didn't understand the time I was going to come in along with other things they don't communicate with.

So I had it, I need something else. I hope I can find a better job than the one I have but I may just have to find something temporary.. I'm so very tired of this and some of the other things that go on. I'm not good with finding jobs so finding a new one will be a miracle on it's own. But I'm sick and tired of it!

I've also mentioned many times the women there getting on my nerves that's just part of it apparently..

I am praying for you. it is not easy to find a job. and it is also not easy to deal with less than supportive coworkers. I know from experience. I pray that you find something that you can feel fulfilling and meaningful and reasonable people. In Jesus name, Amen

I am praying for you. it is not easy to find a job. and it is also not easy to deal with less than supportive coworkers. I know from experience. I pray that you find something that you can feel fulfilling and meaningful and reasonable people. In Jesus name, Amen

Thank you and yeah it isn't easy to find a job particularly if you're regularly dealing with supervisors who don't communicate effectively enough which is what I'm having to deal with now... it's a problem too because I'm not very good with communication either.

It's hard because everything is done online now. Have to becareful with how much information we give out. I don't know if " indeed.com" helps or not. I don't know much about it. I pray something will come up.

It's hard because everything is done online now. Have to becareful with how much information we give out. I don't know if " indeed.com" helps or not. I don't know much about it. I pray something will come up.

Well it's fairly easy to find out if something is in the area which I tried a while back and didn't really find anything.

Yeah unfortunately it seems I may have to stick with my current job for awhile.

I mentioned this before about having to deal with lusting women in the workplace, well this quality lady is really getting bad in the way I'm getting headaches from her.. I haven't even talked to this lady in like 5 years. It makes no sense why this is continuing from her and its borderline harassment though cant prove anything because 'shes just doing her job'. Right now I'm dealing with a headache and well cant really take any days off right now.. so its just not good at all.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back