Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for me

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

SavedChild

I just started a job for the first time in my life last Monday. It is kind of hard and I am getting really stressed. PLease pray that it all goes well. I'm working as a cashier and I work from 10pm-4am and that is going to be a big change for me even though I normaly don't sleep at that time anyways. Just pray that I can do my job right without screwing up too much.

SC

You'll do just fine. :)

In a couple of months, you'll be sailing along, wondering why you were so stressed. That's the way it always goes with new jobs. And don't worry about making mistakes, just learn from them and try not to do them again.

God bless.

Nice to see you around again SC. Is it very busy that time of night (morning)?! Anyway you'll be ok, when you get used to it you'll be comfortable with what you need to do.

Its nice to be able to earn your own money. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you'll learn what you need to, to do the bet you can.

Smile! Jesus Loves YOU! hehe

Dear God

I pray that you'd grant Saved Child strength and patience in his/her job that he/she may be able to get up at the proper time and know that even though this is hard, this person is making you happy. I pray that your love would just shine through Saved Child and that this person would feel the joy of you being there. I love you father SO MUCH! In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!

God Bless you Saved Child. You're in my prayers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back