Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for my dad

Please pray for my dad Steve. I found out last night that cancer is taking over his body. He had to be rushed to the Docs today because they found out that he has numerous tumors on his spine and he was feeling numbness this morning. They did a shot of chemo to try and shrink the tumor so it doensn't result in paralasys but with the tumor growing so fast, that might end up being what happens. He also has 4 tumors in his head and already had 2 removed and they can not put any more holes in his skull so the other tumors will have to stay there. The docs are giving him less than 6 months. His wife said that last night in bed, Steve just wept because he is in so much pain. He is at home again tonight because there is nothing more that they can do and they probly won't continue on the the radiation/chemo because the tumors are growing so fast they can not keep up with it. Steve and his wife Mary Jo have also run out of money due to the medical expences and the cost of prescriptions. Please be in prayer for Steve and Mary Jo's salvation, that God will continue to work on thier hearts and also for the rest of the family no matter what the outcome will be. Thanks and God bless~

I will pray for your Dad. I am so sorry about his pain. I will also pray for strength for the family.

I lost a BIL to bone cancer not too long ago and I think it was music that helped him through the worst of it. He asked my DH to record his favorite song and he would listen to it over and over. It seemed to ease the pain.

Back