Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] Please pray to God to either completely heal me physically or kill me ASAP.

Check out this website. Many people in the bible went through the same. I think everyone has been there at some point. I have felt this burden, but God says to lay our burden down and don't pick it back uo because he will give you peace. We have to come to that peace even in suffering we beg for it. I struggle with depression, but i realize so did people on the bible. I get mad onecday because i woke up and wanted to just die in my sleep, but then i started throwing up and it was the type of dry heaving bad and couldn't catch my breath and screamed inside I don't want to die!!!! One day I was taking a pill that was to big for me and i was home alone and started choking to death on it. I was screaming inside i don't wantvto die. I would not be able to share precious moments with my grandma or neice and nephews or anyone ever again. How hard would it be on my parents to come home to find me dead. I had a rough patch with cancer but got cleared in 2008. Been good since. We need outside help. We need counseling and even counselers need counseling. We need to be a part of peoples lives. When you long for a friend and finally find one ot makes that relationship even better. It isn't easy, relationships are messy, but it is worth it. Even children are challenging, but very rewarding and such sweet moments. There is pain in life, but sometimes we don't realize that pain is gone when we recover. I pray to God to repair me and then prepare me. The bible says guard your heart and put moone before him. He has to be our first love. Maybe we don't feel his love. People in this life come and go. Some will treat you bad and some will bless you. We all our fallen and broken, but we can be aoart of what god is doing. We can be a good Samaritan and a good steward, we live in a free country and we can worship and pray. God answers yes, no or not yet. It is hard to discern, but i pray to God to help me. I don't see God's big picture. I pray i do, but sometimes we have to just trust god and journal all the times God has brought you through and how you learned from it. Times that are special divine appointments god brings in our lives. Diying is easier than living. We have to die to ourselves first. Seek Gods presence sure, but also, acknowledge it. Enjoy it and pray about it. God to help us with our relationships and how we relate or interact with others and our relationship with him. We all hurt. We need to protect our minds. Self talk, words that are life and those that aren't, our imaginations and rocky foundations. We got to spiritual build. We are saved, we are being saved and we will be saved. A common quote is it isn't what happens to you it is what happens in you. Sometimes it is better to give than receive and that cam be a litvof things, even time or attitudes. My heart breaks so does god. Better to love than not to love. Our purposes in life. How can we bless someone. Your here for a reason. We don't understand time or purpose every moment of our lives, but God is doing stuff to help others we can choose to help or not help. He loves us even we have been unfaithful to god, but he always remains faithful bevsuse he cannot deny himself. I hope that helps you. Bring things into life that help you and lift you up while you continue to lift God. up.IIbwouhttp://www.brandonweb.com/sermons/sermonpages/12kings5.htm

See hold on, there are answers. The ones I can find right now is: moses Elijah, job, jeremiah and johna. There might be others that are recorded. That is just some we all have been there. Pain won't last forever. I am not comparing your suffering because I am not you, but have you ever see a kid getting a shot and before they even got it they scream it hurts it hurts and they're there like you haven't even got it yet. I just hold my breath for a split second and then breathe. It might hurt like a beast, but once it is gone it isn't there anymore. Time is a precious thing. It is an opportunity to learn and give and most the time that giving brings us back to receiving. The mind is a battlefield. Just know your not alone even if you feel or have been abandoned or done wrong. Jesus never leaves us. It's okay to have feelings of disappointment, anger, sadness, happiness, but these fade and can heal. Happiness is just temporary, but joy is always there. It's hard, but joy is our strength. God is our strength. Your thousands of ancestors didn't give up. You were brought into this world. You are a gift and someone's hope. So keep hoping even if it is the little things. It brings us into the future and closer to God because we get there faster. Yes enjoy the moments, but time will not stand still so keep looking you never know what is around the corner or what future experiences are going to be and know everyone is in this together and God's got your back. Can't always trust our feelings got to build that foundation as long as it takes because it will be bliss when your done and can finally make a home. Your true home is in heaven and God lives outside of time. A house is only as sturdy as the foundation is. Hold on. Don't quit. Your not alone.

Hi,
I could say with all honesty that I've prayed similar prayer before (though not about physical healing),
I've been battling depression, doubts and some other issues lately and thought it better to give it all up,

but (there's always a but ...)

clinging to His promises, to His words ... learning to trust God when everything else seems bleak ...
frankly, not sure how long I can go on, I'm just taking it day by day,

I am sorry for your troubles, and I do not wish to make light of it, I am sure you're going through a lot,
and I just wanted to say that you're not alone in this, and that you are much, much valuable, to God and to a lot of people here (on earth)

know that we're only here on earth temporarily, a very short time when you look at it from eternity's perspective,

whatever struggles you're going through, know that you're not facing it alone

Back