Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Please read everyone thanks you all here is in my prayers&lt

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

The Caring Angel

I don't have time to post to everyone I am busy too on the prayer requests but I want to let you all know that I will be praying for everyone on this board, the ones that posted their prayer requests, and even those who did not submit their prayer requests here. There are thousands of posts here it is hard to join in all of categories here with my busy life and so many boards that I joined it is hard to keep track. I am busy everyday. But I try to be here when I can. If I am not here you know why. God loves you all always! Good job in reaching for God! I am proud of you all for that. <><

Ps: This board called 123 Christian forums is wonderful! All the admins and moderators did a great job! I love this board!

Lord, bless Your intercessor

O good and holy God... bless CA as she prays for others. Protect her and her loved ones. Let no bad or evil befall her and hers as she follows Your road. Give her a heavy annointing of the Holy Spirit, that thru her efforts, many may be saved, healed and renewed. I ask You to increase her territory and to send the hurting and lonely to her for comfort and Your love. In Christ Jesus... amen

Deke

Aww :biggrin
Thank you so much for your prayers. I appreciate it a lot! Wow! That is a great prayer. Take good care of yourself always! {Hugs}

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back