Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[__ Prayer __] Prayer and Praise

Sister

CF Ambassador
So this year my dad passed from cancer, my brother went to prison for life, I was rejected by a close friend and mentor and kind of projected on her, and been up and down in depression. One of my husband’s aunts passed from a house fire. It is a rough season and would appreciate prayer.

God has also been faithful. My son is four and my daughter turned 7 today. It will be fun taking her to Chuckee cheese tonight. I came to work an hour early accidentally so had me a nice biscuit this morning which is nice. Singing my heart out in worship. I changed back to my home church of 8 years. I’m more Pentecostal in beliefs, but I feel more connected to the people here and there are more mothers here of young kids, so it is encouraging to me. It is overwhelming sometimes in parenting, but they keep me strong. I’m leading online worship songs for Jesus and singing worship. And have a preschool ministry at a faith based school, so it is good. Even got an emotional support dog now along with my cat. God is good and been keeping busy. But I have been a bit down too, and the less sun there is, the harder it can get, so prepare now scripturally and self care wise. God bless ❤️

Hi, I read you writing and it would have been tough for you!

But I praise God that you take all challenges in the Lord!

You are such a strong person in the Lord. The Lord bless you!

We will remember you in prayers. May God lead you! May the Lord walk before you! Amen!

Back