Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for my friend Joe...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

handy

Our dear friend Joe is undergoing some serious stresses and issues in life and they seem to be getting the better of him.

I'm not sure what the exact cause of it all is...normally we can talk about anything, but he's not really talking to anyone...very unlike him...totally out of character even. I know through mutual friends and facebook that most who know him are getting really concerned.

If you can just uplift this young brother in prayer...we know for sure that the Spirit knows what the problem is...as well as the solution.

Ugh. So much of this going around these days.

Does this friend have a Godly relationship? I pray he does and that he leans on God for all wisdom. :pray

Yes, he is a believer and it seems as though God has brought him through...

I had the opportunity to chat with him late last night via Facebook...FB has it's benefits. He's realized that he needs to just let some things go and move forward in life...lot's of stuff worked together to get him down...and from what he shared with me, it's understandable that he let it get the better of him.

But, it's not in his nature to either be down, nor to shut others out of his life...and he realizes that was what he was doing and that he needs to stop it. I think the fact that many were praying for him helped him with gaining clarity.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back