Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer For The Next Month : LSAT

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Ever since I first got sick last year I have been fearful of sickness overcoming me and hurting my grades (refer to my last thread).

In October I was supposed to take the Law School Admissions Test, but felt very sick with sinus issues and fatigued. So, I opted to take the December test. That really isn't a big deal, but I can't miss the December LSAT. That would put me behind in the admissions process.

Right now I'm already getting sick again. I have spent half the day in bed with a sore throat that is similar to how I felt last year prior to have tonsillitus. I'm really, really scared. Please pray that I will stay well. :pray

I have also noticed something that feels like "a fog" when I have tried to study for the LSAT. Pray that I will retain focus for long periods of time and know the information well. I don't know if I have adult ADD, but I have a hard time studying in school and focusing. I believe that God has blessed me because I've never had to study a lot in school; my grades (aside from when I was ill) are pretty good.

I feel like there is some sort of block trying to stop me from doing well on this exam. I don't know what it could be...a spirit, fatigue? I'm really not sure, but I need your prayers. :pray

God Bless,

lone_pilgrim

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back