Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer request and support. My cousin was killed.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
My cousin Michael Nida was killed by Downey Police back in October 22 2011 here in California. He was innocent. They cops admitted that and they admitted he was unarmed. My cousin only ran for his personal reason but when they caught him, they detained him I think twice when he escaped again. they shot him anyways knowing he was unarmed! They could of stunned him or whatever other option they had but they killed him with an mp5 instead! That's wrong! They shot him in front of his wife and left a family of 4. My cousin was also really skinny. Not build enough to do damage anyways if he hit a cop. He didn't hit or attacked! The only reason he was a suspect was because he had a stripped shirt! A robber was wearing a stripped shirt and my cousin didn't fit the description. The robbers were African American and my cousin was Caucasian! mixed with white and puerto rican! My family need prayer and is still seeking justice. Downey already has a bad reputation for their police. It's been in the news.

For support

can you please sign this petition for him and share the petition so others can support by signing so Justice can be served! My family already went to the Downey council more than once. Criminal Justice Petition: END Homicides by Downey Police. Justice for Michael Nida

www.change.org/petitions/end-homicides-by-downey-police-justice-for-michael-nida

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back