Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Prayer Request

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Packrat

Hello, my fellow Christians. I'd like you to take a moment to read what Vampiress wrote at the following link: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/135605

She's not really a friend of mine - more of an acquaintance - but I hope you will spend some moments in prayer just to ask our merciful and almighty Father if he will heal Vampiress's mother if he sees with his infinite wisdom that it is well to do so. Matthew 18:19-20 comes to mind, and unless I am mistaking the letter of the passage for the spirit of the passage or misunderstanding it in some way, I hope that it will hold true word-for-word in this case. Matthew 5:23-24 also comes to mind, but I'm not entirely sure what validity it holds here.

That's all I guess. I've already prayed, but the outcome is always up to God. God has answered my prayers before, so I do believe in a God that answers prayer. In fact, just this morning I prayed to God. It was feeling like it would be a hot day with little wind. There was not a single cloud in the sky; it was completely clear and blue. I asked God to send more wind, clouds, a little rain, and to keep it cool. About an hour or so later, clouds came and there was a light rain to dampen the earth. And I don't pray that often to God for such specific requests. God is a great God. I just don't know whether it is his will to save her mother in this case. There is probably more to it than I am seeing.

Oops. Sorry about the placement of this thread. Could a moderator please place it in the appropriate section of the forums? I seem to have overlooked the 'Prayer Request' section...

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back