Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] prayer request

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

davidd

I am a truck driver and I will be going out tomorrow with my 10 year old daughter.
My prayer request is for us but mainly for my wife.
my wife knows our daughter will be ok but this is the first time they will be apart for this long (two to two and a half weeks) so my wife is nervous but she will be ok.
Thank you all and once again enjoy being victorious in Jesus name.

Davidd,

My prayers for traveling mercies, and for your wife as well. I don't blame her, I would miss my daughter too. But, I think the daddy/daughter time together on a road trip is wonderful. The Lord bless you, and your family.

Prayers for your wife, your daughter, and you. May you have a wonderful time!!!

I spent some time in Noel with my wife one after noon as the rain came pouring down while we were motorcycle riding. We stopped underneath the rock cliffs on hwy 59 and outwaited the storm as thoes in canoes and rafts made way back to the dry land.

My wife is from Siloam Springs, AR a short 30 miles away from Noel. We we go back to visit quite often.

God bless,
Michael

Prayers for all of you!!

Keeping you & your daughter in my thoughts & prayers for a safe, but happy 2 weeks of travel & also praying for your wife- May God calm her fears & anxieties. God Bless you all-

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden party
http://www.homeandgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

May the Lord bless you and keep you under his wings, may it be a time of wonderful fellowship and may the Lord use this time to draw near to your wife as well..
God Bless.
javier

I have a daughter (same age), whom I've never been apart from, so I can certainly sympathize with your wife. I will keep her in my prayers. Have a good time with your little girl.

thank you

Thank you for your prayers, we have prayer covering from our church as well but extra prayer is always a good thing.
We got started today and all is going well I will post more on the general talk if ok later.
one of the many funny things that happen was when courtney fond the button for the air to her seat, anyway thanks and may God always bless you greatly

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back