Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer request....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

Rosalee

I know that all of you are wonderful in praying for others and I hope that you'll keep the families in Plum, Pa in your thoughts and prayers. According to Cnn news there has been an explosion in Plum, Pa - 4 people have been transported to area hospitals. There was a home that had exploded with 15 others being damaged in the explosion. I have heard that there were 2 adults injured and 2 children injured. Thank you for your kind thoughts & prayers.

Rosie Decker
This is the day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Thank you Rosalee for being so thoughtfull of people on the other side of the country. You set such a great example for many of us.

Heavenly Father, we come to you asking that you be with those who were caught up in this terrible accident. We ask that you be with them, and their loved ones, that your spirit would surround them with comfort and assurance through this time in their lives. Lord, we ask that you use your faithful servants to carry out your will during this time, to assist these families in this time of tragedy, and to be your hands and your ears to those in need. Give us Lord this strength, to accomplish your will. amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back