Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for physical healing

Hello all. I pray God bless whoever this may come in contact with.

I am currently requesting healing prayers for my mother Marcia. We received news that her blood work is fine, other than one of her levels showing that there is inflammation in her body that could potentially be lupus. The doctor put in for more extensive tests to be ran to determine the cause of the inflammation. I am praying for healing in her body. She is also using a walker and a wheelchair due to lack of mobility in her knees as well as footdrop causing her feet to drag when walking. So she has a lot of appointments scheduled for her recovery. I am praying that her mobility will be restored 100%, and that no signs or lupus or any terminal illnesses will be found in her next test result. I am asking for people to stand in agreement with me and keep my mother and I (my strength and bravery as I go along with her on this journey) lifted in prayer, as I will be praying for all of you. Thank you all.

Back