Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Pride Before Fall

G

Gcront

Pride Before Fall

With me being well in my retirement of many years, my favorite pass time is as it has always been for the last over fifty years, this is studying the Bible and writing with only the Holy Spirit for my guide. I also like to watch all the news-channels on the television, trying to keep up with all the breaking news and comparing our every day happenings with the Word of God. This is even if I do get very discourage with them at times, from they’re much partisanship.
Then if it is not for their partisanship we find that many of their main anchorperson, with they’re own personification overrule their own partisanship, with an upstanding far above all consideration. Now to make this much shorter they think that anything that they have to say is much more important than all the breaking news that they can put together, this is when it comes to the running their own mouth.

I was sifting through these many different news channels on television, when I ran upon this race between this kidnapper and the police on this very busy expressway at times running over a hundred miles an hour. There was this man that had kidnapped his ex-wife and their three small children, on this very busy highway near a very large town.
Then during this prime time one of these top news administration came on with what was going on, then with this anchor going off the air and with another one of their top anchors. With this new anchor coming on he thought that what he had to say was far more important, than this breaking news that was at that time going on.

I quickly turn to the others news station but they had the very same thing going on, with men thinking that it was far much more important for them to be heard and seen, much more than any breaking news that was going on at that time. Then I started going through the many channels to see if I could pick up this breaking news, which was now going on.
I was very surprise to find out that the only station that had given up their broadcasting to go with this breaking news was the Jerry Springier show, this was the only show that was concern in this breaking news, than even our own top news channels. This station found it was much important to shut off this dirty show of Jerry Springier, than to shut the mouth of our many news castors, that they might continue only glorifying themselves.

With this high-education we can only find the inflation of self-importance in many of our news-castors, only with a mind that is inflated only with dollar signs. This is also the same thing as we now find in our government, when they open up our borders trying to encourage the hope of these dollar signs; this is only that the rich might become richer. This is much like it was back many years ago, this was back when we could leave our doors open, then we could go to bed and sleep knowing that we would be safe in our home from all danger.
Leaving our boarders open this is like the great danger that we are now finding existing today also in our homes; we find our government telling us that it is better for us to leave our doors open. For while these robbers or killers are in our homes they could lose their billfolds, then we would be losing their only donation, when it comes to our government great dollar signs of imagination.

In all my small narrow-minded writing I have made it very clear, which I only solely depended upon the King James Version of the Bible. This came only after studying the Bible under the Holy Spirit, I felt much closer under the power of God coming down upon me with much more effectiveness and with much more accountability.
Now I have many other Bibles but they are mostly of a Dictionary Bible, they are Bibles that show many other versions coming from man, I cannot write against something that I know nothing about. But when it comes to the King James Version of the Bible, this is when the power of God cannot be forsaken with any of the others.

I have had many wanting to know of what King James Version that I was talking about, but to me there is only one version, and that is the Authorized King James Version with his many Bible scholars. We have found that many of our high-education have also dipped their long itchy fingers into the changing of this great book, but only with the glory of God, they got their fingers burnt.
This was when they tried to change many of the words along with the language, but with most of the people still going along with this very same language of the Authorize King James Version of the Bible, we find that they soon went out of print. With this high-education growing very fast, I’m very sure that they will soon once again start something else up that is if they haven’t already started it already.

We know that we need this very high-education when it comes to many of our very high skill professions, or when it comes to many of our academic training in many of our highly skill occupation. This is also when it comes to a very special calling, a calling that is only for the good of mankind, this is an obligation that we find through out our country today. But in most of our colleges and institutions we find that they’re greatest hope and cost, they’re only hope come from the changing of the English language along with its many punctuation marks.
We find that the greatest cost or expense of most of these colleges are when they are trying to change any and every little common word like this word (and) into some great word that they have invented that has now became a mile long. We find that this is going on much more than they are trying to teach any kind of specialty, with our students they are hoping to learn when they know that this word (and). They know that this word will remain just as good in they’re today’s learning, as it has always been in the very far past.

Go to http://www.glorifiedchrist.com for more information.
God Bless You
Thanks Herbert

but to me there is only one version, and that is the Authorized King James Version

But in most of our colleges and institutions we find that they’re greatest hope and cost, they’re only hope come from the changing of the English language along with its many punctuation

Gcront,
Most of the Scripture I know and have memorized in in King Jimmy. However, unless you speak Sheakspearian English or write it, which you do not, then King Jimmy is in another dialect of English. You must be consistent.

Also, I prefer using only the authorized 1611 with KJV only friends. One must always spell believe as "beleeue" or the spelling is wrong... that is if we are strictly being KJV.

If your King James Bible does not provide the following quotation exactly as below then you should get the real authorized version rather than your 4th edition from 1872 that was changed to reflect mordern English.

John 3:16 For God so loued ye world, that he gaue his only begotten Sonne: that whosoeuer beleeueth in him, should not perish, but haue euerlasting life.

Do you think people 400 years later will respond to this quotation from the ONLY and correct Authorized version of the Bible? Will German's understand it? Can a child understand the above quoted passage?

I love the KJV translation. But I don't speak it daily. True, people should not aboandon it for many of the free resources are in KJV unless you get http://www.e-sword.net which will translate the references to the version you are reading. Forinstance the JFB commentary would discuss the KJV phrases but give you the reference to one of 15+ versions to compare ... all for free.

Is this really a topic for this section?

I have the parallel bible which compares the KJV, NIV and NASB and there are very few differences in translation and none of them change the meaning of the sentences. I use the NIV because the vernacular is closer to today's vernacular and easier to read. :)

Back