Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Psalm 32:8 (a devotional)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Ben Avraham

PSALM 32:8:

"I will instruct and teach you in this way that you are to go; I will give you counsel; My eyes will be watching you."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Instruction and teaching are the same word in Hebrew: "Torah" the whole Bible, the Word of God is our Torah, teaching and instruction from God to man, through His writers and prophets, all inspired through the Holy Spirit.

What is the WAY we are to go? There are many paths in life, many ways to go. There is the path of childhood, the path of education, the path of employment, the path of marriage and family, and the path of death. Yet all of these paths do not lead us to salvation and eternal life, only the Path of God, the Yeshua Path, the Jesus Path will lead us there. Jesus/Yeshua himself said:

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME (John 14:6)

The path of death will lead us to either eternity with God, or eternity without God. An eternity in Heaven or in Hell. The choice is ours. "The Counsel" God gives us is through His Word and through His chosen ministers who rightfully teach the Word of Truth.
The eyes of God are always watching. He sees all, hears all, nothing is hidden from His sight. Even what you do in private is not hidden from Him who sits on the throne of Heaven

Many paths to follow, only one leads to eternal life in Heaven.
SAM_0212.JPG

Back