Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Psalm chapter 56 : Do most people confide in God?.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

Psalm 56:2. Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: For they be many that fight against me, O Thou Most High. 56:3. What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. BATAH in Hebrew means = trust, confide. Many people are off in world doing their own things. Chasing after money or fame or self interest. Satan uses pride or temptation or lusts to get people on the wrong path. Their not repenting and studying sound doctrine. 56:5. Every day they wrest my words; All their thoughts are against me for evil. Some people are going to hate true teachers of God. The wicked can't help themselves, they plot evil against the righteous. 56:13 for thou hast delivered my soul from death: who is death? . Will the majority escape antichrist hour of deception, 6th trump? Are those who confide in God escape antichrist trap at 6th trump??.

If one believes in God and your stress level, as in those days, "your enemies seek you harm" most likely you would be praying alot.

The ratio isn't good between those in our faith and the numbers of people in the world.

So in answer to your question. "No"

Psalm 56
For the director of music. To the tune of “A Dove on Distant Oaks.” Of David. A miktam. When the Philistines had seized him in Gath.

Back