Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

Releasing the "demons"

Conspiracy theory.......

People may be thinking there is a "lot" more evil in this world right now; which is true. The concept of "hell" with fire and brimstone was actually a creation of the Roman empire, adopted from their own "pantheon" of that time. They had to have something to threaten the people with; obey their Church or burn in hell for all eternity.

But what I remember is something different. The soul (Angel or Spirit as you see fit) is eternal. When an Angel has been "extra naughty" during a given life time; the Spirit (conciseness) would be sent to the belly of the beast (that dragon known as Satan) for a period of time, to think about their behavior. All that is known in the belly of the beast is the screams of all the other "lost souls"; which are almost drowned out by their own individual screams.

Satan's "tummy" has been emptied; all those souls that are inclined to evil are currently walking this earth, that is why there is so many more evil things happening. The reason God has released those evil souls is twofold; first the "evil ones" will be destroyed by the Dark Rider (known as the antiChrist in the Bible); second, Satan's tummy is going to be needed for a "bunch" of new souls that need time to "think".

After 1,000 years in the lake of fire; Satan's tummy will be emptied once more, where all the souls that were "lost" in this cleansing will be given one final opportunity to return to God.

Every "emotion" we feel is generated by the soul; the very Life Force of the Angel. Those emotions influence the conscious decisions that we make. If the "Angel within" is guiding you down the wrong path; you will still be given the opportunity to make the "choice"; either to Obey God, or follow some other man into oblivion.

Where is any of this in Scripture?
I did say conspiracy theory at the very beginning of my post......I did not realize any "conspiracy theory" had to be supported by Scripture. Trump says immigrants in Ohio are eating other peoples pets, I don't see any reference to that in Scripture either.

Those Roman senators who compiled the Bible never wrote down what they did; they didn't want anyone to understand the truth about God. They demanded that the peasants obey their Church; they wanted to control all the peasants the same way the Pharisees controlled the Tribes of Israel.

Peter the Disciple named a Roman as the head of God's Church according to the Catholic's. But none of the other Disciples created or named any other person as the head of Christ Church anywhere in the world. Doesn't that seem odd to anyone else? Two of the first Books in the NT were written by "saints" who were promoted by the Roman Church; but where are the writings of all the other Disciples?

From the perspective of the Bible.....Satan says do all evil acts....I say Thou shalt not kill.....Satan says do not believe in God.....I say hold your Faith, trust in God because He does know what He is doing; even though men do not understand it.

Those who turn their back on God, because some of what is about to happen was never written in the Bible; will be "lost". Those (except those who bear the Mark of God) who take the life of any other human being when this begins ; will be destroyed (their very soul, life force of the Angel, will cease to exist).

You may wonder why those who bear the Mark of God will have the Authority to take the life of another man; the answer is simple, the knowledge that some men hold in this lifetime must be cleansed from the earth. The witchcraft, in this modern world, is actually called science. The science to destroy (making bombs and such) and the science to alter or tamper with anything natural; as two quick examples.

I do apologize if my writings offend anyone; that is not my intent. I do not expect anyone to believe anything I write; but if the knowledge I hold can save a single soul from making a terrible mistake, I could live with that.

I did say conspiracy theory at the very beginning of my post......
You did, but there is no conspiracy theory. You only posted your theological views. Of course, if you mean the whole post is a conspiracy theory, then we can just dismiss it as all false and move on.

I did not realize any "conspiracy theory" had to be supported by Scripture.
If theological claims are being made to support a conspiracy theory, then support should be given from Scripture.

Trump says immigrants in Ohio are eating other peoples pets, I don't see any reference to that in Scripture either.
Of course not, because that is false analogy and so has no bearing on the matter.

Those Roman senators who compiled the Bible never wrote down what they did; they didn't want anyone to understand the truth about God.
Where is your evidence? What did they do that was never written down? If whatever they did wasn't written down, then how do you know they even did those things? If they weren't written down, it would be impossible to know they did whatever it was.

They demanded that the peasants obey their Church; they wanted to control all the peasants the same way the Pharisees controlled the Tribes of Israel.
In part, sure. But, there is also the issue of Truth and their desire, rightly or wrongly, to protect and conserve the truth, whether it was the actual truth or just their subjective view of it. Truth is extremely important, which is why when theological claims are made, evidence must be given from Scripture.

Peter the Disciple named a Roman as the head of God's Church according to the Catholic's. But none of the other Disciples created or named any other person as the head of Christ Church anywhere in the world. Doesn't that seem odd to anyone else?
Well, that's what they may claim, but it may not be true. Why would it matter?

Two of the first Books in the NT were written by "saints" who were promoted by the Roman Church;
There was no "Roman Church" when the books of the Bible were written; it was just the Church.

but where are the writings of all the other Disciples?
There are 25 more books in the NT after the first two...

Those who turn their back on God, because some of what is about to happen was never written in the Bible; will be "lost". Those (except those who bear the Mark of God) who take the life of any other human being when this begins ; will be destroyed (their very soul, life force of the Angel, will cease to exist).
Where is the soul ever said to be the "life force of the Angel" in the Bible? That is the sort of thing you must support with Scripture.

You may wonder why those who bear the Mark of God will have the Authority to take the life of another man; the answer is simple, the knowledge that some men hold in this lifetime must be cleansed from the earth.
Where does the Bible say that "those who bear the Mark of God will have the Authority to take the life of another man"? What knowledge "must be cleansed from the earth"?

The witchcraft, in this modern world, is actually called science. The science to destroy (making bombs and such) and the science to alter or tamper with anything natural; as two quick examples.
No, witchcraft is still witchcraft and science is science.

I do apologize if my writings offend anyone; that is not my intent. I do not expect anyone to believe anything I write; but if the knowledge I hold can save a single soul from making a terrible mistake, I could live with that.
No one should believe anything you write if you provide no evidence. If you can provide no evidence, then your "knowledge" is false knowledge and even you shouldn't believe it.

No one should believe anything you write if you provide no evidence.
I do agree; because I cannot prove what I remember, or how the memories were returned to me.

I will say again there is a lot of truth in the Bible....but the whole truth was never "written". Why would God allow any of that; or all the evil that is walking this earth right now......because every single person must make a choice. Obey God, or don't; it is that simple. Those who will not obey God will not be given any further chances to return to Fathers Light. Those who want to argue God's Will or Law; will be given the opportunity to "think" for a spell.

I do agree; because I cannot prove what I remember, or how the memories were returned to me.
But, that is the issue. If they're just your "memories," but they cannot be supported by Scripture, then you should discard those "memories."

I will say again there is a lot of truth in the Bible....but the whole truth was never "written".
The truth of what? All the truth we need to know about God and pertaining to salvation and the Christian life is found in the Bible (Ps 119:93, 105; 2 Tim 3:14-17; 2 Pet 1:3; Jude 1:3). No other "truth" can contradict what is found in the Bible (Gal 1:6-9; Col 2:8; 1 Tim 6:3).

But, that is the issue. If they're just your "memories," but they cannot be supported by Scripture, then you should discard those "memories."

The truth of what? All the truth we need to know about God and pertaining to salvation and the Christian life is found in the Bible (Ps 119:93, 105; 2 Tim 3:14-17; 2 Pet 1:3; Jude 1:3). No other "truth" can contradict what is found in the Bible (Gal 1:6-9; Col 2:8; 1 Tim 6:3).
I cannot simply make my memories go away.....and they are all very specific about what is going on right now.....and there are some memories I am not allowed to share.

I have actually read the Bible....and researched more than one version. I have searched and searched for any information to support my own memories......and have considered myself simply crazy more than once in all this. But then I think to myself....why would I even have such memories in the first place, if not for God. Maybe I should just discard God's Will.....but I know that I cannot.

I was never given any instruction to share any of this with anyone.....and to be honest the only instruction I was given was the Command to HOLD. But Father knows me, I'd save every person if that was possible. But everyone, every single person is going to have to make a choice in this (as long as they are not marked).

I do not mean to offend anyone; and I'm not trying to tell anyone what they should believe. My hope is to encourage everyone to hold their Faith, keep an open mind, do not kill for any reason and watch what happens. And when some things happen that were never "written" in that Bible, that is not Satan; only other men who have deceived the people.

Back