Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Remarriage

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

renee1987

Say someone is married. They go out and sleep with another man. Then they divorce their spouse and then they remarry. Then after awhile the person feels bad and repents. Will that person go to hell? Or be forgivin?

Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

He asks us to repent, He forgives,,Who could forgive 'more better' then HIM?

I'm going to heaven....and I have sinned similarly. I was unfaithful in 1st marriage, didn't have any children thank the Lord, remarried, have 2 amazing kids and awesome hubby.

I have confessed my sins, repented (have never and will never be unfaithful again!) and am completely certain I'm spending eternity with God.

This is the amazing thing about Calvary, the cross and Jesus' ultimate payment for our sins. It's what makes our faith what it is.

Can a abusive marriage be netural. Both being at fault? I don't know anynmore cause my husband verbally abuses me. And in return I do it back. I feel if I leave this marriage ill go to hell. Plz help he acts good in marriage counceling then when were not he treating me crappy. Buying me things sometimes to say he loves me then calling me names. In the kitchen one time I was trying to make dinner and ruined the food cause I can't cook well he told me I'm so stupid and ill never do anything right then he threw a butterknife at me. I have hardly no love and I have kissed another man and done things I shouldn't have to get love. Will god send me to hell if I leave him. And say if I would meet a better man? Oh the counceling is from our church pastor. Plz help I'm so confused. He twists everything when we r at counceling and puts the blame on me. Sorry if this is messy I'm typing from a cell phone.

renee1987 I'll pray for you. Your councilor be it a professional, or a pastor should hear both sides. Should act as a neutral type party tring to get both of you to set goals to 1) understand what you are doing to each other 2) understand where you want to go in the marriage and 3) what is needed on both parts to figure out how to get there. If your partner is doing there part and your not doing your part it may feel at times as thou the pastor is not neutral anymore, that's ok as long as once you've made the decisions needed and your doing it the pastor goes back to the neutral role. He should do the same to your husband if he's not doing his part.. If you feel that he's only hearing your husband's story and the 2 are going against you then maybe time to find a different councilor. That being said if it's that you are not doing your part, finding a new councilor isn't going to help. Right now I wouldn't be looking for someone else. I know it feels as thou your missing something but honestly you need to take care of what you are doing now and not put someone else in the middle of your situation. If it comes to divorce, not saying it should, then first you need to have your divorce final, then heal from the ordeal, then figure out what went wrong on your side, then understand that and try not to bring that into a new relationship.. then you maybe ready to look again.. at this stage none of that can happen because your not sure where to go here. I wouldn't just run for the divorce thou, or you could be finding yourself doing this again and again.

We are not saved by works but by grace. If that person was saved that person may have been out of fellowship with God but their salvation is secure. That person my lose rewards but salvation is secure. God's word says in the book of James that if we break one of his commandments then we have broken all of them. God's law came as a unit . Therefore, be judged by the law of liberty which is through grace. None of us would have a chance if we tried to be justified by the law. This is Rev.Theo

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back