Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Remember Your Hallelujah

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20220120_183430_0000.png
An Emoji Devotions for Thu, Jan 20, 2022

Topic: Remember Your Hallelujah

Highlights:

I heard a sound like massed choirs in Heaven singing, Hallelujah! The salvation and glory and power are God’s—
Revelation 19:1‭

Hallelujah is an exclamation worship to call praise unto God. Hallelujah is the word you should not forget. Put it in your prayers and put in at the back of your mind. When something good happens no matter how little or big - just say Hallelujah.

Hallelujah means you acknowledged God is working on your behalf even though you do not know about it. When God moves on your behalf, such as when you realized that God has been good to you - Say Hallelujah. When you do so, you are telling God that "Father God, I see all you are doing on my behalf and I say thank you for all". When you say Hallelujah, it encourages God to continue his work and It makes him want to do more for you because God receives your response and realized you are happy with his manifestation around you then you are showing appreciation for what God His doing. God loves that! He really really does love such things.

in Conclusion, we may not see God with our naked eyes but we can see HIM face to face perform wonders in our lives when we continue chanting Hallelujah beneath our breathe for everything he is doing. And guess what, you will get visible intimacy with your God by chanting Hallelujah!

When we do so, God will manifest with visible favor that will make you know that He is around you. So Your Hallelujah is very important in your relationship between you and your God. That is the most important way of learning heavenly civilization.

Matthew 6:10 says
"your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."

Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?”

Luke 17:17-18
Hallelujah is your praise, say it with right right attitude and pure intent that you truly mean to appreciate your maker for all he is doing right now around you (visible, invisible, far and wide).

Keep Saying Hallelujah. Don't stop talking it. Let it slip from underneath your tongue always. Whisper on everything - Hallelujah! (read: Philippians 4:4, Act 13:22)

Prayer: Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, With all my heart I praise the Lord, and with all that I am I praise his holy name!
In Jesus name. Amen

Back