Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Revelation 13:11 - PROTESTANT AMERICA - the Last Empire

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

herald

(Please read, "Daniel, Revelation & World History Reveal THE ANTICHRIST",first)

At about the same time the first beast (the Papacy) went into captivity (Rev 13:10) under Napoleon in 1798, we read, "And I beheld another beast..."(Rev 13:11). The USA was recognized by France as a world power around 1798. He comes up out of the earth, a sparsely populated place, and has two horns LIKE a LAMB (a christian nation), but speaks as a dragon. A nation/kingdom speaks through its laws. Two horns - civil liberty (NO KING) and religious liberty (NO POPE). While, the USA arose out of a sparsely populated place, the first beast arose out of the sea (representing the Papacy's growth in the populated areas of Europe - please see Rev 17:15).

Early Americans made clear statements about the separation of church and state. GEORGE WASHINGTON in 1789 said, "Every man conducting himself as a good citizen and being accountable to God, alone, for his religious options, ought to be protected in worshipping the deity according to the dictates of his own conscience."

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN said this, "When religion is good, it will take care of itself. When its not able to take care of itself, and God does not see fit to take care of it, so that it has to appeal to the civil power for support, its evidence in my mind that the cause is a bad one." (Christian Coalition? Didn't Jesus say, "My kingdom is not of this world, else would my servants fight'?)

ULYSSES S. GRANT, in the 1800s said, "Leave the matter of religious teaching to the family altar, the church and the private school, supported entirely by private contributions. Keep the church and state forever separated."

Rev 13:12 says, "And he (Protestant America) exerciseth all the power of the first beast (Papal Rome) before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed." Protestant America (the Whore's daughters, as seen in Rev 17:5 - Rome calls herself, the "Mother Church") will stretch its hand across the ocean to unite with the Papacy (Haven't we, already, seen this as when President Reagan united with the Pope to bring down communism in eastern Europe?)

Church, I never thought I'd see the day when Evangelicals would embrace the Roman church - men, I love and admire, such as Billy Graham, Pat Robertson, Chuck Colson, etc. It must be the love of the Truth that unites us (whether Catholic or Protestant) - the Word of God, alone - doctrine DOES matter.

The Dragon (Satan) wanted to replace God, the first beast (Papacy) seeks to replace our Lord Jesus Christ. "The leader of the Catholic church is defined by the faith as the Vicar of Jesus Christ (and accepted as such by believers). The Pope is considered the man on earth who TAKES THE PLACE of the Second Person of the omnipotent God of the Trinity." - JOHN PAUL 11, Crossing the Threshold of Hope, p.3, 1994. The last beast (Protestant America) will perform miracles and cause all to worship the first beast, seeking to replace the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says, we are headed toward a one-world religion (Ecumenical Movement) and a one-world government (New World Order). How is this going to come about? How does, "the greatest empire the world has ever known" spread her influence?

DEMOCRACY...Wake up, sleeping church.

It has nothing to do with democracy.

The "Christian" church will not even be here..there is this thing called the rapture maybe you may have heard of it. Happens before the anti-christ comes to power.

Several Nations of Europe have already unified their currencies.

Oh and there is this other Organization known as the United Nations which by the way has permanently banned only one country from membership..yes, you guessed it Israel.

Now with all the true Christians taken away you don't see how a Satan can start a one world government and a false religion that everyone will follow? You must under estimate him.

Yeah, I remember reading about the "rapture" in 2 Thessalonians 2. Try really hard to read it in a plain sense. It clearly says that regarding the 2nd Coming, our gathering to Christ ("raptura") and his day of wrath that these things won't happen until the man of lawlessness (Antichrist) is revealed. I mean it nicely and want to encourage you to try and divorce yourself from what you were taught and just read the Bible and let it develop your understanding.

Here's another: 1 Thess 5:4 . Most like to stop at the ed of chapter 4 and stop reading. But Paul is still on the topic of the End Times. Bias makes people stop. Christians will not be surprised by the times. They will be ablew to recognize the seasons.

It is possible to know the day of the beginning, midpoint and end of the 70th Seven and still not know when Jesus will return. We need to start where Jesus starts: Matthew 24:15. We need to follow His pattern. I want to know the truth and I don't care about being right. I'll reject anything I think I know about the End Times to replace it with the truth I can find myself in the Bible.

Yeah, I remember reading about the "rapture" in 2 Thessalonians 2. Try really hard to read it in a plain sense. It clearly says that regarding the 2nd Coming, our gathering to Christ ("raptura") and his day of wrath that these things won't happen until the man of lawlessness (Antichrist) is revealed. I mean it nicely and want to encourage you to try and divorce yourself from what you were taught and just read the Bible and let it develop your understanding.
Oh yes, it clearly says that, which would make a 'secret' pre-tribulation. It clearly brings us past the midpoint.

Herald, Rev.13:11 has to do with the False Prophet. Are you reading from scripture or what? Not being "nasty", just curious.

Oh yes, it clearly says that, which would make a 'secret' pre-tribulation. It clearly brings us past the midpoint.

Thes 2:2 we ask you not be shaken in mind or troubled either by spirits or by word.

He tells us not to be troubled because we (Christians) have nothing to worry about. Will not be here for the Tribulation.

Thes 2:6 "And now you know what is restraining and he may be revealed in his own time.

He who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
Most likely he is speaking of the False Prophet not the Anti Christ because the next scripture says

and then the lawless one will be revealed.
[/quote]

He tells us not to be troubled because we (Christians) have nothing to worry about. Will not be here for the Tribulation.
Can you clarify where I may find we will not suffer throught the "Tribulation"?

He who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
Most likely he is speaking of the False Prophet not the Anti Christ because the next scripture says...
...and then the lawless one will be revealed.
This is interesting. Most Pre-tribulationists believe the Restrainer is the Holy Spirit, but that is a whole 'nother topic for sure.

What I'd like to know is... when, in the order of End Times events, do you see this Restrainer being "taken out of the way"?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back