Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Reverand Phelps at it again

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Something tells me Phelps didnt vote for Brokeback Mountain for Best Picture..... :oops:

How could anyone join a fundy group that is so insane like this?

I mean could you see Jesus doing this kind of thing?

Holy Moly.... :roll:

Yes, I am against the war. But NO i dont want any soldier to die
or be mained
or anything.

I want the troops hoem now, safe.. those dead, wlel its too late.
SOme people take the bible TOO far.

The war itself is killing soldiers, not God. God does not punish people in that way anymore. I feel sad every time a soldier is killed. Sometimes I wonder if their blood is on the president. But God did not cause the war.

Ever wonder why there are people out there that hate christians? Here's your answer, it's your demographic, it's your reputation, it's your problem, fix it.

Anya said:
Ever wonder why there are people out there that hate christians? Here's your answer, it's your demographic, it's your reputation, it's your problem, fix it.

It is NOT our demographic or OUR reputation... and we shouldn't have to fix it.

Why do people defend the "good" muslims when there are violent protests, but no one defends the true christians when someone like this schmuck protests?

If you read the article his "church" consists of about 75 members and most of them are family. That hardly is an adequate representation of the christian faith.

Back