Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ron Wyatt Discoveries: Sodom & Gomorrah, Red Sea Crossing, Mt Sinai, Noah's Ark, Blood of Christ

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
He has.
You are saying that he has not.
You are the one making the "has not" claim.
That claim is yours to prove.
You must provide the proof for your counter claim.
Here is one site that rejects because of the lack of evidence Ron Wyatts claims

These sites employ scientist used to examining claims and evaluating evidence ce, yet they repeatedly state evidence is never presented.
If Wyatts heirs are serious about pro ingredients his claims they need to talk with their critics.

Here is one site that rejects because of the lack of evidence Ron Wyatts claims

These sites employ scientist used to examining claims and evaluating evidence ce, yet they repeatedly state evidence is never presented.
If Wyatts heirs are serious about pro ingredients his claims they need to talk with their critics.
But you are the one making the claim the Ron is wrong.
It is now up to you to prove your claim.
You refuse to do so.
So your claim can be dismissed without further consideration.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but arent you trying to make rules for God to follow? If God has a purpose for a man, who is it that can tell God that He must choose this one or that one?
The rules set by the Elohyim of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Numbers 4:1-15...Only the sons of Qohath/Kohath could carry the Ark. Qohath was the second son of Levi. The Ark had to be covered with the veil that separated the Holy of Holies from the Holy Place, and covered with antelope skins and then covered by blue cloth....Ron Wyatt said he removed a blood sample from the Mercy Seat ? Are the Wyatts descendants of Qohath ? Doubtful !

But you are the one making the claim the Ron is wrong.
It is now up to you to prove your claim.
You refuse to do so.
So your claim can be dismissed without further consideration.
I'm not an archeologist, nor am I an expert in ancient history, but I have read and provided links to experts in these and other fields who maintain that he is a fraud.

Back