Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

See you in the funny papers .

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
another funny statement from a round earther who thinks he is helping the flat-earther:

"You don't...you only land close to the same spot....I can prove it by using sand...my footprints made are never exactly where I just jumped from."

My phone was ringing and number only showed on the screen 256-666-xxxx :shock .

I was curious and answered the call , it went like this .

me - Hello ?

S- Good afternoon sir ! Would you like to hear about a once in a lifetime offer ?

me - I got a few minutes but I should be outside working in my yard , it is warm and sunny here today . What is the weather like where you are ?

S- Oh it is warmer than where you are , some residents say it is hot , but it is a dry heat .

me- I hope your "offer" is not going to cost me much , my funds are low .

S- Well let me tell you what I have to offer you ! I have a 4 bedroom 3 bath house with a swimming pool , 2 luxury vehicles in the color you like and the property is beach front in Martha's Vineyard .

me -Wow , but how could I afford that ! I mean ....

S- And our info said you are not married , is that correct ?

me- Yes no wife in the picture . Hey ! How did you know ....

S- Ahh we vet our future clients , we know a lot of thing about you . How would you like a beautiful super model wife that just adores you ?

me - Well , sure why not . Wait a minute here we have not even discussed the price .

S- Oh it will be a painless transaction . You can pay up at the end of terms .

me - Oh no I don't want a balloon payment at the end ,those are a killer !

S - Oh my ! We don't like to use the K word around here . All we need as payment as something you are not using anyway .

me- Oh really ? And what would that be ?

S- Your Soul .

me - It does sound like a good offer but I am going to hang on to my soul .

S- Oh well it never hurts to ask and we have a lot of satisfied clients , so far .

me- Do you have any other offers that aren't as expensive ?

S - Why yes we do ! I will have one of our reps contact you soon .

me- Ok , how will they be contacting me ?

S - They like talking on the phone just like I do . They will call you soon with a great offer !

me - How will I know you sent them ?

S - Oh they will be calling from out extended auto warranty department and rest assured they will not stop calling till they talk to you .

Back