Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Separate them

LABrown

Society(Devil) Has Mixed Them All Together
The Holy Spirit separates them from each other and defines them.
Denominations mixes God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the Word of God all together. They are all separate. With separate functions and Jobs.

Denominations mixes the kingdom of God with the kingdom of heaven together. They are different. With different locations.

Denominations mixes faith and hope and trust, and believe all together. They are all different. With different purposes.

Denominations have mixed good angels and bad angels and good spirits and bad spirits all together. They are different. With different purposes.

Denominations have mixed mans laws in with Gods laws. They are different

Denominations have mixed the new testament with the old testament. They are different.

Denominations have mixed saved and salvation together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed old testament justice with mans justice with new testament justice. They are all different.

Denominations have mixed wanting and desire together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed coveting with lust with love. They are all different.

Denominations have mixed God and Jesus together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Emotions and affections together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Spiritual language and carnal language together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Milk understanding and meat understanding together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Old testament commandments in with new testament commandments. They are different.

Denominations hav mixed Old Testament law in with New testament law. They are different.

Denominations have mixed the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven together . they are different.

Denominations have mixed old testament justice and new testament justice together---they are different.

Denominations have mixed old testament righeousness and new testament righteousness together----They are different.

If satan can get you to misunderstand a word, he can get you to give it the wrong definition. He got you to believe that ability gifts are passions. They are not they are gifts like art, music, carpentry,machanics. The word tells us to crucify our passions. Passions are really emotions. Emotions are unclean spirits. So if he can get you to crucify your passions, and justify your emotions you will be walking in sin. If he can get you to justify your emotions as affections he can have you walking in sin. If he can get you to believe that love is an emotion he can have you walking in sin. Love is an action of suffering against all your emotions(unclean spirits). Affections will never push you to an action, emotions always push you. Affections are from your soul, which is part of your inner man. Emotions are unclean spirits that are part of your outer person.
The same word in the old testament has a different meaning in the new testament. If satan can get you to mix them together you will miss the true meaning of the word.

Society(Devil) Has Mixed Them All Together
The Holy Spirit separates them from each other and defines them.
Denominations mixes God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the Word of God all together. They are all separate. With separate functions and Jobs.

Denominations mixes the kingdom of God with the kingdom of heaven together. They are different. With different locations.

Denominations mixes faith and hope and trust, and believe all together. They are all different. With different purposes.

Denominations have mixed good angels and bad angels and good spirits and bad spirits all together. They are different. With different purposes.

Denominations have mixed mans laws in with Gods laws. They are different

Denominations have mixed the new testament with the old testament. They are different.

Denominations have mixed saved and salvation together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed old testament justice with mans justice with new testament justice. They are all different.

Denominations have mixed wanting and desire together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed coveting with lust with love. They are all different.

Denominations have mixed God and Jesus together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Emotions and affections together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Spiritual language and carnal language together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Milk understanding and meat understanding together. They are different.

Denominations have mixed Old testament commandments in with new testament commandments. They are different.

Denominations hav mixed Old Testament law in with New testament law. They are different.

Denominations have mixed the kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven together . they are different.

Denominations have mixed old testament justice and new testament justice together---they are different.

Denominations have mixed old testament righeousness and new testament righteousness together----They are different.

If satan can get you to misunderstand a word, he can get you to give it the wrong definition. He got you to believe that ability gifts are passions. They are not they are gifts like art, music, carpentry,machanics. The word tells us to crucify our passions. Passions are really emotions. Emotions are unclean spirits. So if he can get you to crucify your passions, and justify your emotions you will be walking in sin. If he can get you to justify your emotions as affections he can have you walking in sin. If he can get you to believe that love is an emotion he can have you walking in sin. Love is an action of suffering against all your emotions(unclean spirits). Affections will never push you to an action, emotions always push you. Affections are from your soul, which is part of your inner man. Emotions are unclean spirits that are part of your outer person.
The same word in the old testament has a different meaning in the new testament. If satan can get you to mix them together you will miss the true meaning of the word.

This is just a lot of your opinions.

Instead of keep starting new threads why don't you respond to comments in the others you started.

well why dont you try asking them here. Because I thought I had a good answer.
OK, here it is for the 3rd time

2. You claim that the Holy Spirit only speaks scripture and quote Jn 14:26
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

But not everything that Jesus spoke is recorded in scripture.
But there are also many other things which Jesus did; were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. (John 21:25)

So how could the Holy Spirit remind the apostles "all that I have said to you" if not all is recorded in scripture?
After his resurrection Jesus spent 40 days with his disciples until his ascension. Unless you think he spent that time chatting about the old days we must presume he was teaching them and giving final instructions of their mission.
Of that time very little is recorded. So how can the Holy Spirit remind them of those teachings if he only speaks scripture?
Moreover, according to Wikipedia, regarding John's gospel "Most scholars estimate the final form of the text to be around AD 90–110." So if the Holy Spirit only spoke scripture he could not remind the apostles of some of the things that Jesus said until 60+ years after Jesus' death.

3. You quote John 16:13
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
This is about guiding the apostles in the future as new situation arise. But if the Holy Spirit only speaks scripture how could he guide the apostles into all truth in new situations? The Holy Spirit cannot speak anything new if he can only speak what has already been written.

How can the Holy Spirit "declare to you the things that are to come" if he can only quote the past?

These are serious points that need answering.

OK, here it is for the 3rd time

2. You claim that the Holy Spirit only speaks scripture and quote Jn 14:26
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

But not everything that Jesus spoke is recorded in scripture.
But there are also many other things which Jesus did; were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. (John 21:25)

So how could the Holy Spirit remind the apostles "all that I have said to you" if not all is recorded in scripture?
After his resurrection Jesus spent 40 days with his disciples until his ascension. Unless you think he spent that time chatting about the old days we must presume he was teaching them and giving final instructions of their mission.
Of that time very little is recorded. So how can the Holy Spirit remind them of those teachings if he only speaks scripture?
Moreover, according to Wikipedia, regarding John's gospel "Most scholars estimate the final form of the text to be around AD 90–110." So if the Holy Spirit only spoke scripture he could not remind the apostles of some of the things that Jesus said until 60+ years after Jesus' death.

3. You quote John 16:13
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
This is about guiding the apostles in the future as new situation arise. But if the Holy Spirit only speaks scripture how could he guide the apostles into all truth in new situations? The Holy Spirit cannot speak anything new if he can only speak what has already been written.

How can the Holy Spirit "declare to you the things that are to come" if he can only quote the past?

These are serious points that need answering.

[Ecc 1:9
That which has been [is] what will be, That which [is] done is what will be done, And [there is] nothing new under the sun.

[1Co 4:6
Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Everything we need has already been said. If you cant accept that God can send you strong delusions so that you will believe the lie, then send you to hell.

[2Th 2:11-12
And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Last edited:
Your all hung up on new situations. There will be none if you believe the scriptures. Do not think beyond what is written in the new testament. And you won't have new situations. Your imagination is out of control.

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Its out of control because you submit to it. And your not suppose to.

[2Co 10:4-5
For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

Your all hung up on new situations. There will be none if you believe the scriptures. Do not think beyond what is written in the new testament. And you won't have new situations. Your imagination is out of control.
So you can't answer my points.
That just shows that your claims are false.

For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
And because I have shown your claims are false you just insult me.

So you can't answer my points.
That just shows that your claims are false.

And because I have shown your claims are false you just insult me.
Now your just trying to run a little camouflage. Read it again. And get rid of your imagination.

Now your just trying to run a little camouflage. Read it again. And get rid of your imagination.

You accuse me of being "puffed up" just because you can't handle having your false claims exposed.

You accuse me of being "puffed up" just because you can't handle having your false claims exposed.
lol And God tells me I have to love you.

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES
Matt 5:43-45
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Luke 1:70-75
70 As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets, who have been since the world began,
71 That we should be saved from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us,
72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers and to remember His holy covenant,
73 The oath which He swore to our father Abraham:
74 To grant us that we, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.
John 16:33
33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Matt 13:25-26
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
Acts 13:10
10 and said, "O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?
Matt 13:39-40
39 "The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.
40 "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.
James 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Matt 26:41
41 "Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
Phil 3:17-19
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame-- who set their mind on earthly things.
I Jn 2:15
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(NKJ)
Matt 10:37
37 "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
Matt 10:36
36 "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
Matt 10:34
34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
Luke 12:51
51 "Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.
Matt 10:32-33
32 "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
(NKJ)

XXX By sharing these revelations with the brotherhood, on the net I am also sharing them with my enemies. If my enemies dont like what they are they can change, with the power of the Holy Spirit and these revelations.

lol And God tells me I have to love you.

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES
Matt 5:43-45
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Luke 1:70-75
70 As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets, who have been since the world began,
71 That we should be saved from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us,
72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers and to remember His holy covenant,
73 The oath which He swore to our father Abraham:
74 To grant us that we, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.
John 16:33
33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Matt 13:25-26
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
Acts 13:10
10 and said, "O full of all deceit and all fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease perverting the straight ways of the Lord?
Matt 13:39-40
39 "The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.
40 "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.
James 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Matt 26:41
41 "Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
Phil 3:17-19
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame-- who set their mind on earthly things.
I Jn 2:15
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(NKJ)
Matt 10:37
37 "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
Matt 10:36
36 "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
Matt 10:34
34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
Luke 12:51
51 "Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.
Matt 10:32-33
32 "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
(NKJ)

XXX By sharing these revelations with the brotherhood, on the net I am also sharing them with my enemies. If my enemies dont like what they are they can change, with the power of the Holy Spirit and these revelations.

Why should I believe they are revelations from God?
Anyone can put a word into a Bible search engine and get a load of verses.

And Satan can quote scripture (e.g Mt 4:5-6)

Why should I believe they are revelations from God?
Anyone can put a word into a Bible search engine and get a load of verses.

And Satan can quote scripture (e.g Mt 4:5-6)
I really dont care whether you believe me or not. Because you cant get me into heaven. And another thing satan only quotes old testament.

[Mat 4:5-7 NKJV] Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you,' and, 'In [their] hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.' " Jesus said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.' "

I really dont care whether you believe me or not. Because you cant get me into heaven. And another thing satan only quotes old testament.

[Mat 4:5-7 NKJV] Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you,' and, 'In [their] hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.' " Jesus said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the LORD your God.' "

Another opinion.
I'll bet you can't prove that Satan can only quote Old Testament.

Like I said satan only quoted old testament . And if you believe this you know you cant look any where else.
[1Co 4:6 NKJV] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Like I said satan only quoted old testament . And if you believe this you know you cant look any where else.
No, you haven't proved that Satan can ONLY quote Old Testament.
That is your opinion - nothing more.
You are confusing your opinions with facts.

[1Co 4:6 NKJV] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

As I pointed out before there are several interpretation as to what Paul meant by that but Sola Scriptura is not one of them.
You ignored my comment before and you will probably ignore it again.
You do tend to ignore nor evade point s that contradict you.

Last edited:
Back