Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Setting bound nutrients free Isaiah 58:6

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

eddif

This is intended to be a super broad discussion. Hidden in metabolic health are the wheels of Ezekiel. Knowledge of supplements and metabolic pathways is increasing. To use this knowledge just on physical health would (IMHO) be a waste.

To help understand:
2 Peter 1:5 kjv
5. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6. And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7. And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither bebarren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

EFA essentials fatty acids
Vitamins especially bound B complex
Trace minerals
Amino acids
Protein
etc.

To use physical health to see spiritual health issues, would be helpful.

So. Parallels are sought, but any insight into all this is open to discussion.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

So some thoughts.
Nutrition in the garden of Eden was not an issue.

Sin separated us from complete nutrition of the garden.

The plants of the field were not perfect / complete (?). They were lacking in nutrients outside the garden. Or vitamins were bound in seed coat and not available to the digestive process.

eddif

I think I see what you are driving at, but the code is extremely complex. Sounds like an Isaac Newton kind of thing. In this case, I won't say one way or the other as I must confess I have no knowledge of this from what you are proposing, however, as one Christian friend said that the truth in the Bible is like layers of an onion; from the outer obvious things to deeper inside things.

There are the "outer layers" that are obvious we can see and obey, as obedience leads to more insight. Examples are what meats to eat and what not to. Certain contrary principles with the world is in the Bible such as the use of salt in the sacrifices thus shows us that salt in the diet is not the problem as medical advice would state. We know that Malachi 4:2 states the rays of the sun are healing so much so that the sun is compared to Messiah (as this is a Messianic passage). Another example was lately medical science toyed with the idea that EPA and DHA fatty acids are antagonists (as if we should avoid one and consume the other in the same mentality as separating the egg yolk from the albumin). But we know this is all folly because the Bible promotes scaly fish with the same fatty acids together (as the yolk and albumin is together) as Kosher and healthy. I think it would not be an exaggeration to say that this kind of meat was predominant in the time of Christ and His Disciples. God put those two fatty acids together so I can wave that idea that they are contrary away with a wave of hand. You get the idea thus how you can free yourself from the world's heresy as long as the Lord enables you to be free from the tyrannical systems that try to force this nonsense on a person "for your own good" of course. We saw this tendency with the pandemic. But since the Lord wants us to follow His ways, I doubt there ever will be a situation where we cannot follow Him, but it may be with a persecutory price by those in power who "know better" and are otherwise here today and perishing tomorrow as happens with Johnny-come-latelies.

That all said, whether Ezekiel's wheels or other Bible visions can be applied to something like this, I do not doubt this, but again, to decipher it is another thing. My point is if we learn and obey what is obvious (or even implied with a little understanding), then deeper understanding as you propose will come.

I will not try to do every detail.

The idea is to see the interrelated processes and the spiritual parallels that exist. Jesus used parables to conceal. We (new covenant) begin to explain the parables.

I know the physical will one day be consumed by fire. The spiritual truths are durable.

We are made in the image of God. That does not make us special (in and of ourselves). God hid truth in earthern vessels. We do not exalt the vessel, but the content bears a message. The message is that Jesus fulfilled the law.

We see the water cycle with a local understanding. Lake, evaporation, rain (plus). The link I use went global.

I want any levels of understanding to be used. Not just the highest levels of understanding.

When I was recovering from malaria in 2020 a lot of this started to make more sense. Beriberi showed me the wisdom of God in putting the vitamin in the seed coat. Humans want to throw away all that dirty covering. So what did I learn? The law is the seed coat. To throw away the law is to lose part of the package:
The word became flesh
Jesus did the will of the Father
The second Adam became a quickening spirit.
The Holy Spirit leads us into all truth.
…..

The gut bacteria need the seed coat.
The ox preacher does not waste the seed coat. The 4 stomachs of the ox tell a story.

Mississippi redneck

Isaiah 58:6 kjv
6. Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

I actually left off posting and discussing the title scripture.

Hebrews 12:1 kjv
1. Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Mark4:19 kjv
19. And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

tim-from-pa

Eating untreated corn led me here. And in doing this post just may have released another scripture.

Out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water.
John 7:38 kjv
38. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. These rivers are the nutrients passing through villi as the roughage is eliminated.

Got it all? No. Got a glimpse? I hope so.

Eating potatoes:
The majority of the fiber and vitamins are in the peel on the potatoes. To get the benefit our gut bacteria have to digest the fiber and evidently help release/digest nutrients. Again through villi the good happens and eliminate the waste. Normal process we do not control.

We are so clean we want to eliminate the nasty peeling, but keep the vitamins. We need the peelings. Help me get the rest of the story,

Do I fully understand what I just said? No.

The purification inside us is really not exactly under our cognitive control.
He works in us to will and do of his good pleasure. Those metabolic circles are going on in us.

Corn has B3 bound in the seed coat. Boiling corn in wood ashes or lime releases the B3. We have to get rid of the binding agent.

The sin in me can bind fruitfulness. Again help me see the rest of the story.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Isaiah 58:6 kjv
6. Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

I actually left off posting and discussing the title scripture.

Hebrews 12:1 kjv
1. Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Mark4:19 kjv
19. And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

tim-from-pa

Eating untreated corn led me here. And in doing this post just may have released another scripture.

Out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water.
John 7:38 kjv
38. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. These rivers are the nutrients passing through villi as the roughage is eliminated.

Got it all? No. Got a glimpse? I hope so.

Eating potatoes:
The majority of the fiber and vitamins are in the peel on the potatoes. To get the benefit our gut bacteria have to digest the fiber and evidently help release/digest nutrients. Again through villi the good happens and eliminate the waste. Normal process we do not control.

We are so clean we want to eliminate the nasty peeling, but keep the vitamins. We need the peelings. Help me get the rest of the story,

Do I fully understand what I just said? No.

The purification inside us is really not exactly under our cognitive control.
He works in us to will and do of his good pleasure. Those metabolic circles are going on in us.

Corn has B3 bound in the seed coat. Boiling corn in wood ashes or lime releases the B3. We have to get rid of the binding agent.

The sin in me can bind fruitfulness. Again help me see the rest of the story.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
So each villi can be a river of life. Stunted villi (as with celiac disease) slows the nutrients from flowing to the body. Both the individuals body and to the church.

Made in the image of God. Withought understanding we miss parable type understanding. tim-from-pa

Romans 1:20

eddif

As we eliminate the sin the nutrients are extracted for life.

If we confess our sins we learn.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Back