Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Share your Flickr (and other image service) username

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lostear

Hi, everyone. I can now finally post links (over 20 posts now. yay!) so I would like to start thing off here with saying that I'm a digital media major at Gallaudet University. However, the university is really bad for actually making you do great works so I've been working over the past 6 months to personally develops my skills. I seems to have focused quite a bit on Photography and some web design.

Most of my photo is on my Flickr account and I would love to see if we could share our Flickr account (or any other photo account elsewhere). The purpose is to let us share feedback directly on those images and allow each other to be updated on when we uploads any images.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deafcyclist/
(attached is a sample of my photo from the Flickr account :thumbsup )

View attachment 2296

View attachment 2297

View attachment 2298

P.S. My first post in this subforum so I hope that I'm not stepping on anybody toes doing this.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back