Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] Showing of Hands

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

caseypayne1980

Can science prove againt the bibical fact on how a person dies, and is in a spiritual sleep till judgenment day, Jesus second coming on earth? Where the dead will rise first and then the living?

The bible explains how since Jesus and perhaps before him. Death is absence of life in the flesh but your spirit is alive but sleeping. Because in earth time you dont enter into Heaven as soon as you die. All the graves we see are people in spiritual rest. Till on earth Jesus return. And after Jesus comes there will be a book of life of all the things people did against and for God. Can science proof against that?

Can science prove against Revelations and how the 1/3 of mankind die per angel? Of the seven angels that bring the wrath of God.

With that being said, what do we(me included) have to show before God in his judgement. Did we live our life according to Gods word or control our own life and blasphem God.

Blasphem God can mean many things: Lords name in Vain, doubting God, believing in things against him etc. Do we believe in things against God? I sure don't and hope someday you will understand.

So lets see a showing of hands to those on there judgementday in front of God that will tell him that he isn't real and that your just in a bad dream. Right before your acks throw your self into a lake of fire were you get to play with Satan.

Now on the other side on "Gods time." When you die, thats it any work for or against God is over. As soon as you close your eyes, the next time they open will be at the Judgement. Are you ready for this or are you under the false impressions of false doctrine that runs against Gods word?

I personally die every day like Paul in sins. But I WILL NEVER doubt GODS word. I pray to God the father in Jesus name almost daily. I want God to know I believe in him with my entire heart, and no blind man(evolutionist) is going to stir me away from his word that he gave to us through the holy spirit. And I'm working towards obediants in trying to stay within Gods law. After this week I'll have my new job and won't work Saturdays anymore :). So I'll get to keep the Sabbath holy and I'm happy for that. If I'm not feelings like I'm Gods good standing than I'm not happy. I only wish you guys could understand.

And have God in your heart, it says that if you ask into him the sinners prayer he will give you a new heart. And you will be reborn in spirit. You have already been born of the flesh now to be born in spirit, so that God is now not only your creator but father in Heaven. How wonderful it is, I wish I were a soldier that fought for God in his Kingdom. I used to just sing in church but now I sing proudly and I know what for. To praise him because I don't deserve Heaven but through Jesus grace I may go there. Ever since I've been saved i've developed this fire in my heart that of which nothing else can compare, and I've felt God knock on my heart as if it was coming out of my chest, and no I don't have panic attacks. That of which that has forced me to get up and move, and I thank God and hope you guys see unto his word.

Science can not prove that Ragnerok did not happen. It can not prove the Earth is not the ancient fossile of a giant. It can not prove that Evis did not rise from the dead.

And it can not prove anything that a person who does not want to believe in its results.

So then why are you guys so stead fast for evolution and against Genesis? You can't prove against the beginning of time told by the bible.

caseypayne1980 said:
So then why are you guys so stead fast for evolution and against Genesis? You can't prove against the beginning of time told by the bible.

Dont' try to shift your burden of proof onto us. You have to prove that it happened as told by the bible.

The Barbarian said:
I'm for both of them. The only difference between you and me is that I accept Genesis as it is.
I don't remember God wanting you to be a fence rider.

Slevin said:
Dont' try to shift your burden of proof onto us. You have to prove that it happened as told by the bible.
I never put a burden on you. You put it on your self.

Proof of events of the bible? I just recorded on TBN a study on Noah's Ark. They had men assemble a small version and put it in tests of 400 hundred foot waves and such and noticed it would never capsize or sink. There is evidence of the ark in Mount Ararat were a man in the video brought back a 5 foot piece of wood that he cut off of its corner sticking out of ice. That same piece of wood was from a tree that grew over 300+ miles away. And on the mountain at 13,000 feet no tree's of any kind grew for 50+ miles. But no one is allowed on the mountain because Turkish government closed off the area to visitors. The government cited problems with Kurdish rebels and the site's proximity to borders with Iran and Armenia.

I sense a bunch of modern day Christians in the science threads.

Revelation 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Sounds like a bunch of Lukwarm Christians or wanna be Christians.

Hear is my view point on how you guys view God.

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sins. Heavenly Father I believe only part of your bible and you did not Create me O lord. For I came from a fish. And dear lord I think your genesis is one fat lie. God your a liar. I only believe in Jesus and your Old T is false lies that can't be proven."

Thats exactly how you guys sound. All of you. You want to pick and choose what is right for you. You want to believe in Evolution even though its a fairy tale far lamer then anything Disney ever put out. So let me ask you this are you Lukewarm? Are you hot or cold for God? Are you that blinded by your faith in science that you call God to be a liar. YES YOU HAVE FAITH IN SCIENCE because you are not in the study of any of it and buy into what your told. HYPOCRITE! Pick and chooser of what you want to believe of the bible.

Lets look up the word Antichrist.

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

As we see you can have the spirit of the Antichrist. Do you guys care a false doctrine or false religion against God? Yes, and does this mean you are accepting a false religion? Yes, and can your ground that you lay on be proven? No, but you still accept it. Antichrist mentality is what I see. The bible talks about lots of false doctrins in the end times. And this sir is one and signs of the times. But go ahead stay blind and burie your face in an evolution book. Which for some reason I doubt you even do or have tons of research on. I think the devil tugs on you with your lack of info to attack christian forums against Gods word. I'm telling you this, believe all of it or none of it at all. So if one verse in Genesis breaks your heart to believe then drop your faith and worship paint cans.

And on Judgement day remember to point at God and tell him that he didn't make you in one day like Genesis says. You tell him that you evolved from a single celled organism over billions of years. And tell him you have more faith in science then his word.

Barbarian on nature and Genesis:
I'm for both of them. The only difference between you and me is that I accept Genesis as it is.

I don't remember God wanting you to be a fence rider.

Fence riding is picking and chosing what part of His creation you will accept. Once you realize that all of His creation is consistent, you will no longer feel the need to do that.

The Barbarian said:
Barbarian on nature and Genesis:

Fence riding is picking and chosing what part of His creation you will accept. Once you realize that all of His creation is consistent, you will no longer feel the need to do that.

Then you remain on the fence.

Nope. I'm just willing to accept God and His creation without reservation. You aren't quite ready to make that kind of committment.

The Barbarian said:
Nope. I'm just willing to accept God and His creation without reservation. You aren't quite ready to make that kind of committment.

That is funny. I believe in God entirely yet you doubt the beginning of time. So your willing to accept God, you said you were a Christian. Haven't you already accepted God? Or are you holding back a little because of your evolution beliefs?

That is funny. I believe in God entirely

Not quite. You won't accept His creation as it is.

yet you doubt the beginning of time.

Nope. You have that wrong.

So your willing to accept God, you said you were a Christian.

Yep. If you're a Christian, you have to let Him decide. You're still not quite ready to do that.

Or are you holding back a little because of your evolution beliefs?

Evolution is God's creation, too. In fact, He does most everything in this world by natural means.

Let Him be God. And then it won't bother you any more.

Why do so many seem to see God/Bible as one option and science as another? Could they be the same story focusing on different parts?

caseypayne1980 said:
I never put a burden on you. You put it on your self.

Um...nope.

Proof of events of the bible? I just recorded on TBN a study on Noah's Ark. They had men assemble a small version and put it in tests of 400 hundred foot waves and such and noticed it would never capsize or sink. There is evidence of the ark in Mount Ararat were a man in the video brought back a 5 foot piece of wood that he cut off of its corner sticking out of ice. That same piece of wood was from a tree that grew over 300+ miles away. And on the mountain at 13,000 feet no tree's of any kind grew for 50+ miles. But no one is allowed on the mountain because Turkish government closed off the area to visitors. The government cited problems with Kurdish rebels and the site's proximity to borders with Iran and Armenia.

Oh wow, uncited information?! My favourite!

Can science prove againt the bibical fact on how a person dies, and is in a spiritual sleep till judgenment day, Jesus second coming on earth? Where the dead will rise first and then the living?

Yes, they can prove how a person dies; that's pretty logical. I'm not sure if they can prove another spiritual place.
Now, I'm not sure about the second coming of Jesus...if you ask me, it sounds kind of silly. I don't see a need for Jesus Christ to come back, but if he wants to, then that's up to Him. I won't tell him to stop if he does need to do a job. ^_^

To me it seems that Scientists are the anti-christs of the world and evolution is the "false religion" that will be believed by millions....

Scientists, you can go ahead and behead me for not supporting your false religion. I'd rather be with God. :angel:

I don't see a need for Jesus Christ to come back, but if he wants to, then that's up to Him

Take a look at the world around you. Isn't it not ugly enough for you? ISn't there enough people getting killed, enough wars? Enough children being killed? Isn't it not time that this world gets a wake up call in moral and family and caring and love and all of those things that the worldly governments have stripped away?

America has taken away our right to say Merry Christmas, we have to say, "Happy Holidays!", taking Christ out of Christmas and making it more about Santa?? America has taken prayer out of schools, we cannot even say Jesus without worrying about someone on their high throne complaining about it, yet stamped into America's money, we see , "In God We Trust"?

Everyone has become a bunch of hypocrites and this entire world needs a wake-up call to remind us EXACTLY who created us. GOD. Not the people. Not the governments. Not the fish. GOD did.

My apologies, a post like mine should belong in the political forum, but this statement made me :x

ZaksDarlin said:
.. yet stamped into America's money, we see , "In God We Trust"...

Hi ZaksDarlin,

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to the forums!

Not to get off topic, but did you know "In God We Trust" is, in fact, our national motto? :o Perhaps they will gradually phase it out, and replace it with the word "Whatever". :wink:

LOL! Perhaps they will...you just never know these days... what a shame the world has become.

ZaksDarlin said:
To me it seems that Scientists are the anti-christs of the world and evolution is the "false religion" that will be believed by millions....

Scientists, you can go ahead and behead me for not supporting your false religion. I'd rather be with God. :angel:

A little overdramatic aren't we?

Everyone has become a bunch of hypocrites and this entire world needs a wake-up call to remind us EXACTLY who created us. GOD. Not the people. Not the governments. Not the fish. GOD did.

My apologies, a post like mine should belong in the political forum, but this statement made me :x

:roll: Everyone? So you're a hypocrite too?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back