Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Sin = good by the Bibles logic

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
God uses redeemed men . God needs nothing .
Correct.
Act 17:25 Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything . . .
Rom 11:36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

Col 1:16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

How could the creator of everything that exists need anything?

Correct.
Act 17:25 Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything . . .
Rom 11:36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

Col 1:16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

How could the creator of everything that exists need anything?
WEll Yes and No
If IFFF GOd had no desire for the universe , man, or other beings on other plants,, then just tell me, IN SCRIPTURES
Not your opions,, then why just did create the universe, angels Adam, mankind etc etc etc.
Let see If I can be more clear since no one is ansewering my posts properly.
IO am raising Q's and you are posting verses that do not answerthe Q.
If God had no need/desire/intents of creatibg anything,,, for as you say God has no need for anything,, then why did God create Man???
God has free will, He could have said **Gee I could create man,, but since I have no need for anything,, I will not create man***
But the truth is God did in fact create man.
Now for a need? want? desire??
I know why God created all things but I am not going to tell you since no one has answered my previous post w scriptures.
Sin is Not Good, However we can see that God uses sin at times, to bring in His Holy Kingdom.
God did not create us w the intentions that we would be as puppets ona string, as robots as AI beings.
Sin is in the woirld, God is working to get rid of sin, but its going to take some time as we can see in the news.
THere I brought my post back to topic,
'Mods do not delete my post as irrevelant as i did in fact bring my post back to topic.
There is nothing, nada in my post that has offended any one on this thread,, If I did, let me know I will edit out any offensive words. Just tell me what is not within The Rules and I will edit out any offenses.
I think this is only fair.

WEll Yes and No
If IFFF GOd had no desire for the universe , man, or other beings on other plants,, then just tell me, IN SCRIPTURES
Not your opions,, then why just did create the universe, angels Adam, mankind etc etc etc.
Let see If I can be more clear since no one is ansewering my posts properly.
IO am raising Q's and you are posting verses that do not answerthe Q.
If God had no need/desire/intents of creatibg anything,,, for as you say God has no need for anything,, then why did God create Man???
God has free will, He could have said **Gee I could create man,, but since I have no need for anything,, I will not create man***
But the truth is God did in fact create man.
Now for a need? want? desire??
I know why God created all things but I am not going to tell you since no one has answered my previous post w scriptures.
Sin is Not Good, However we can see that God uses sin at times, to bring in His Holy Kingdom.
God did not create us w the intentions that we would be as puppets ona string, as robots as AI beings.
Sin is in the woirld, God is working to get rid of sin, but its going to take some time as we can see in the news.
THere I brought my post back to topic,
'Mods do not delete my post as irrevelant as i did in fact bring my post back to topic.
There is nothing, nada in my post that has offended any one on this thread,, If I did, let me know I will edit out any offensive words. Just tell me what is not within The Rules and I will edit out any offenses.
I think this is only fair.
Hey All,
YeshuaGlory, we don't have to answer you a certain way. This is a discussion not a trial.
You never answered their questions.

1 John 1:3
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Your answer is in the verse. Read it and tell me what it means YeshuaGlory.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

I am extremely curious now as to what Bible you have been reading? Sin is a result of free will; which God did Bless us all with. God does not expect any of us to be perfect; but He will hold us responsible for the choices that we make. We must all find and hold balance within ourselves.
In scripture we know that sin is missing the mark, so that means anything not in harmony, so contrary to, God's personality, standards, ways, and will.
You're right God did give human beings the ability to make free moral choices. However God didn't want human beings to abuse that ability to make free moral choices. But that is exactly what both Adam and Eve did, they abused that ability to make free moral choices. They abused that ability to make free moral choices because they didn't make the choice to continue to let that love that they were to have for the only True God to progress and grow. So when they chose to eat of the forbidden tree they did that because they didn't choose to show that love they should have shown when this event concerning the forbidden tree came up.
While I agree that God doesn't expect us who are the offspring of Adam and Eve to be perfect since we are born in sin, so imperfect. That's true even though we can choose to progress and grow in that love we have for the True God, we can still make a mistake because we're imperfect because we're born in sin. This wasn't true regarding Adam and Eve though. Neither of them were born so they were not born in sin. God didn't create them with sin in their flesh. So both Adam and Eve were sinless, without sin before they were disobedient to the True God. So they were perfect, without sin when God created Adam and Eve. So both Adam and Eve both were very capable of saying no and not eat of the forbidden tree. The only reason Adam and Eve chose to be disobedient is because of a lack of love for the True God. So while I agree we who born in sin God doesn't expect perfect obedience to him because we're imperfect because we're born in sin, I think that God expected perfect obedience from both Adam and Eve who were without sin in the flesh, so able to consistently be able to make the choice to say no to disobedience. They were sinless when created, therefore perfect, so perfect obedience should be expected from perfect human beings.
Jesus Christ was the last Adam, he came as a sinless human being, which means he was a perfect human being, like the first Adam was when created. Jesus Christ showed that a sinless human being could consistently choose to be obedient when tempted. Jesus was consistently obedient because of the love he had for his Father who is God.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back