Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Social Media and Christianity

LynnMM

Hi all, I'm a masters student in Ireland conducting research to understand how social media affects relationships between Christians. My goal is to see how effective social media is in forming and maintaining relationships between Christians and to suggest ways to enhance healthy and close bonds within the community. All personal details remain anonymous. Please if you have time, it would only take no more than 10 minutes to complete. I would appreciate your help in this.

How can you help?
Share this survey with any of your Christian friends aged 18 and above. Thank you and God bless!

My opinion only.
At least For followers of Jesus - I do not trust micsoft... and also do not trust anonymous harvestors of information.
Note at the end of the form (I looked at but did not fill in anything nor submit)

"This content is created by the owner of the form. The data you submit will be sent to the form owner. Microsoft is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of its customers, including those of this form owner. Never give out your password.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------
p.s.If I get to know someone, and if it is not for money or profit, I sometimes participate.

That's a Fair assumption.
But as the creator of this form/survey, I really do not know who participates or their locations, so its all anonymous. And its really just trying to understand social media and Christian relations, not for money nor profit.

Hi all, I'm a masters student in Ireland conducting research to understand how social media affects relationships between Christians. My goal is to see how effective social media is in forming and maintaining relationships between Christians and to suggest ways to enhance healthy and close bonds within the community. All personal details remain anonymous. Please if you have time, it would only take no more than 10 minutes to complete. I would appreciate your help in this.

How can you help?
Share this survey with any of your Christian friends aged 18 and above. Thank you and God bless!

Social media is both a blessing and a curse, a blessing for content creators, a curse for content consumers. If you're a content creator, you've got stuffs to share, social media platforms would allow you to reach as many people as possible, people who otherwise would have no other access to your contents; if you're a consumer, though, social media would be a black hole that sucks up hours upon hours of your time which you could've spent on other meaningful and productive activities; it creates substitute relationships with people whom you've never met and don't matter, and it often negatively impacts your relationship with real people around you since you've devoted so many time on those substitutes.

Back