Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Spiritual Conflict Between the Religious and Christians

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
This conflict has been going on for centuries. Jesus and the religious Pharisees were bitter enemies. And then there is the ongoing conflict between the Catholics and the Protestants.

I suspect that Free is not going to allow this article because he is very religious. The religious are very sensitive about their religion.

What do you think the solution is?

This conflict has been going on for centuries. Jesus and the religious Pharisees were bitter enemies. And then there is the ongoing conflict between the Catholics and the Protestants.

I suspect that Free is not going to allow this article because he is very religious. The religious are very sensitive about their religion.

The solution is to stop making these stupid claims.

DO NOT MAKE PERSONAL COMMENTS ABOUT MEMBERS.
YOU ARE BREAKING TOS RULES. PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THEM.

WHEN MENTIONING A MEMBER YOU MUST TAG THEM IN.

IN THIS FORUM, APOLOGETICS, YOU MUST USE SCRIPTURE TO SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENTS.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THIS THREAD.

IF NECESSARY USE TALK WITH STAFF.

Last edited:
Religious people are very sensitive about what they believe. This is why they like lots of rules, you must, you must, you must, or you will be anathema. Don't say anything about the Catholic church or the pope or they will kick you off.

When I was a member of the organized church, I would question pastors and other teachers about what they were preaching. The religious don't have the freedom to do that. I have never heard a Catholic criticize the Catholic church or the pope. In spite of all of the corruption within the Catholic church.

This is not a Christian forum. This is a religious forum. All of the Gospel believing Christians have left, I am probably one of the last ones to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back