Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Surgeon General of Florida warns; stop taking Covid Vaccine

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The cover up continues as You Tube continues to delete any information about the deadly Covid Vaccine.

Hey JLB

Let me put your mind to rest as someone who has been there. It's ok. I've had four.

I didn't develop lizard skin. I didn't and don't suffer any heart palpitations or any other separate medical condition because of it. My Dr. has given me a better than clean bill of health in each of my quarterly check ups. My BP is lifting a bit and my weights about 15 lbs. high, but that was the case before Covid. My blood sugar is also elevated, but not at any danger level. I'm comparing these to the standards established and none of the numbers seem to have changed from the numbers I had on these issues pre-pandemic and vaccinating. I also have all of my vaccinations that I was given as a child that the wicked, evil, mean government made me get. Although, if I recall then it was still a voluntary program. But yes, the government in that time fully pushed everyone to get vaccinated. We literally wiped polio off the face of the earth!

I've had four of the new Covid vaccinations. You'll be fine if you get it. But if you don't, that's a freedom that we still have in America.

God bless,
Ted

Let me put your mind to rest as someone who has been there. It's ok. I've had four.
Me too. All the frantic misinformation out there is just futile attempts to mislead Americans. Most of us recognized it for what it is. About 81% of American adults have taken the vaccine. Maybe 2% are unable to for various authentic medical reasons. Which leaves about 17% gullible enough to believe the stories.

Which can be deadly for them; in Oct of 2022, when the vaccine was widely distributed, the unvaccinated where dying at a rate over five times that of the vaccinated. Who would be dumb enough to go against odds like that?

BTW, the Surgeon General of Florida seemed to be completely unaware that most vaccines have more DNA in them than the COVID-19 vaccines which are much more purified than other vaccines in that regard. In spite of this, no evidence of any vaccine, including COVID-19 introducing DNA into the cell nucleus has ever been found.

This is another example of Gov. Ron picking people for their personal loyalty to whatever he wants, over competence.

Every hamburger you eat, every stalk of celery you munch, puts millions of times more DNA into your body than any vaccine in use. And Gov. Ron gets indignant when people think he's stupid.

BTW, the Surgeon General of Florida seemed to be completely unaware that most vaccines have more DNA in them than the COVID-19 vaccines which are much more purified than other vaccines in that regard. In spite of this, no evidence of any vaccine, including COVID-19 introducing DNA into the cell nucleus has ever been found.

This is another example of Gov. Ron picking people for their personal loyalty to whatever he wants, over competence.

Every hamburger you eat, every stalk of celery you munch, puts millions of times more DNA into your body than any vaccine in use. And Gov. Ron gets indignant when people think he's stupid.
Does that make Ron "indigenous" ? LOL

Hi JLB

Honestly, wasn't the Covid pandemic pretty much called as over? I know that there have been some flare-ups of infections, but thanks to the vaccines, much fewer deaths. That's the place where Dr. Fauci had always said we needed to get to and had always said that it could take a year or so. But I think now it's pretty much over.

What do you think, we should go back and put everyone on the whipping block for their past actions, even though as far as anyone can tell, they were reasonable actions. Do you have any idea the things that the government was having people do during the 1918 influenza outbreak. Look the health 'ministers' of our government do these kinds of things when people are dropping dead like flies for some disease. It happened during the initial invasion of the AIDS epidemic. For a while there people didn't even want to eat with someone who had AIDS. The CDC didn't initially know how it was passed. It took a bit before they figured out that it was pretty much passed through blood.

Why can't we just accept that it's history and that's how the pandemic was handled in the U.S. in 2019. It'll be in the history books with pictures of everyone wearing masks and show lines at county offices of people getting shots. You know, kind of like the pictures we have of how the 1918 epidemic was handled. What has anybody done to hurt you as regards the government's actions in this pandemic response? I mean really, at this point, what is the end game?

Are you going to sue the government for their actions and hope to cost the taxpayers to pay you billions of dollars because they violated your rights somehow in how they handled a fairly difficult medical issue that was suddenly, practically overnight, sweeping the entire globe. And you want to hold some government official as having acted like a criminal in doing what he thought was best to protect us. Really? Is that your end game, here?

God bless,
Ted

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back