Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Tatouage

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Nikki

Has anyone ever put this on walls? I LOVE some of the quotes that you can purchase from this particular ebay seller and thought I'd share since some are biblical verses.

http://stores.ebay.com/EZWordArt

I want the God Bless Our Home one and also the Life, Breaths, Moments one.

I'm just wondering if it's hard to apply.

I have never seen them up close, but I have seen them in magazines. I would check out the details on them. How they are applied. If there is a chance that they will peel or get scrubbed off. If you can paint over them.

I was curious, so I googled the word. it looks like there are bunches of places where you can get them, and a bunch of different designs. One had Christmas scenes. I guess they are easily removable. It would be a cool mini make over.
You must be getting excited!

director.gif
"Bus driver! Move that bus!
car21.gif

Gabby, I am so stressed out that it's not even funny. I planned on packing as much as possible after I got home from work today, but some things came up regarding the insurance for our home and I've been gone and just got home. The other day we found out that the movers can't get the rest of their belongings (just a coffee table, mattress, Christmas decorations in the attic and some stuff in the garage) out until Saturday. That means that I can't move our stuff in on Friday like I had planned. I guess I'll just spend Friday painting and cleaning it good. I have such a headache. Hopefully things will finally calm down. I just feel like I'll never be ready by Friday.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back