Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[ Testimony ] Testimony 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JaganMohanCV

2024 Supporter
stuck in the mud and stopped!
Then I checked the engine- it seemed fine but the starter just would not start. I checked the gas and the tank was empty but I had no money at all. So in the very spot where my scooter had stopped I began to Praise the Lord and ask him for a miracle. All of a sudden there was another brother from Kenya who was coming to my house to see me for prayer and fellowship and he asked me why I was stopped there.
Before I could answer he said that he came to spend some time praying and fellowshipping with me and so I told him to come in a couple of hours. He said he was in no hurry and that prayer and fellowship was not the main reason for his visit and that he wanted to give me a small gift.
He handed me an envelope and asked me to pray for the gift and for him. After I prayed he left and returned to his home. Then I opened that envelop and saw Rs.500/- wow!!!! I began praising God and took the money to gas station only 15 minutes away. I got enough gas and went to that brother's house and had prayer with him and he blessed me abundantly. I was praising God and thanking him!

:clap Has it ever occurred that we all praise God for such occurrences relevant to our present need, and seldom consider that each breath we take is a miracle? But that money is the very sort of blessing that helps us to confirm our mission is in accordance with God's will for us. You were not asking for it, didn't sell the gospel after freely receiving it, and God meant it for your good and His glory.

stuck in the mud and stopped!
Then I checked the engine- it seemed fine but the starter just would not start. I checked the gas and the tank was empty but I had no money at all. So in the very spot where my scooter had stopped I began to Praise the Lord and ask him for a miracle. All of a sudden there was another brother from Kenya who was coming to my house to see me for prayer and fellowship and he asked me why I was stopped there.
Before I could answer he said that he came to spend some time praying and fellowshipping with me and so I told him to come in a couple of hours. He said he was in no hurry and that prayer and fellowship was not the main reason for his visit and that he wanted to give me a small gift.
He handed me an envelope and asked me to pray for the gift and for him. After I prayed he left and returned to his home. Then I opened that envelop and saw Rs.500/- wow!!!! I began praising God and took the money to gas station only 15 minutes away. I got enough gas and went to that brother's house and had prayer with him and he blessed me abundantly. I was praising God and thanking him!

Hi there, just wanted to know how your mission is doing? I believe you are the one who asked for prayer for your village, about 2 months ago. If you are (your name is the same as on the website) then i am glad to see that you are still alive! I have been praying for your village, and asking God if you all were ok. Blessings to you!

Hi there, just wanted to know how your mission is doing? I believe you are the one who asked for prayer for your village, about 2 months ago. If you are (your name is the same as on the website) then i am glad to see that you are still alive! I have been praying for your village, and asking God if you all were ok. Blessings to you!
=======================================================================================================
I am the same person who asked you to pray for me and my family and mission here in North India.
Please sister to pray for us always
your brother
Jagan

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back