Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is our answer in times of need.

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

The Church and Ethics: What is the greatest threat to the church today?

tdidymas

God watches over us
Not being willing to get out of their comfort zone like Christ did.

Agreed, way to many in the Pastorate that have not been called or even truly saved.

Be assured my friends, the Lord is in control.

Paul Washer. So much of what I hear from him is so good and so convicting, because he is willing to say it like it is. The Church desperately needs more men like him (there are others, but we need more), rather than those godless who teach to suit their own passions and the passions of others (there had been a thread started on such false teachers, but alas).

BTW, the lastest Barna report, only 37% of all pastors had a Biblical worldview. Interview here:
This is interesting, since it was said in 2004 it was 1/2. It indicates we are approaching the last of the last days, since Paul prophesied a major apostasy in the end times. We're seeing it right before our eyes.

I recommend this documentary:

I've seen it twice, and consider it important education for all Christians in the US. There are maybe 2 or 3 statements in the whole 2 hr 12 min. documentary that I questioned. Here is the trailer:

Here is a mildly opposing review of the film:

Back