Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The church in serious trouble

Cornelius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrpW6Xctg8Q

I don't know where to post this, so I guess this will do. I just feel so deeply about this and Christians do have to take note. Please my dear brothers and sisters, be careful out there. God loves you so much and satan is out to destroy the church. I know some of these victims, and I have seen what happened to them after this anointing. My heart is breaking.

C

That is why we truly most hold steadfast to our faith. Even if it is as small as a mustard seed. It can move mountains.

Incredible powerful video, there are many, many churches like that in the U.S., sad....and now I know exaclty where you're coming from in your other "ministry" post.....nothing funny about it, really. :shame Thanks.

thank you Cornelius in posting that.
So true and so sad that so many churches are like that and because people see something that they can't explain and its in a church they think it must be the Holy Spirit. Exactly as he said we should weep when we see the Holy Spirit being made fun of (and the hissing, how can people think that is of the Holy Spirit - huge clue who it is from with the hissing of a snake!).
So many lambs being led astray by wolves, we need to speak out against the wolves when we see it and to warn others not to be taken in by it.

Reminds me of what our pastor said at the weekend we can never be too gentle with lambs and too harsh with wolves. What does a shepherd do when he sees a wolf amongst the lambs - he is harsh and drives it away, anything to protect the lambs, don't entertain them for a second.

The bit about giving money to the richest, most blessed, preacher was positively unscriptural. See the first part of James 2.
BTW it took me till 2 3rds of the way through it to realise that it was being spoken in English and interpreted into a different language. I thought the one speaking in a foreign language was the preacher and it was being interpreted into English! Couldn't understand why the camera seemed to be showing more of the interpreter than the preacher! :oops

ProphetMark said:
The bit about giving money to the richest, most blessed, preacher was positively unscriptural. See the first part of James 2.

Hi Mark...I think that's what the pastor was pointing out, it's unscriptural. :)

God called us out of the lying signs and wonders movement a few years ago, and out of all organized religion. We are in the great apostasy and religion is predominately on a downhill slide out there, although I realize there are still some uncompromised bible based churches.

I believe the time is coming when the biblically based churches will have to decide whether they will comply with government mandates that will put them in serious compromise, or not. The believers who refuse to compromise will be shut down, and moreso than that be driven underground like the persecuted christians in China.

I think of it as the "refiners fire", which works to the good of those who belong to Jesus.

What can I say? Assuming this is true, and it's difficult for a rational person as myself to believe this actually goes on, but it only goes to show that my opinion of the masses is not a form of condescension. However, instead of barking like dogs or slithering like snakes, I noticed most people bah like sheep. This spirit permeates in religion, politics and whatnot and then we all sit around and wonder why the world and economy is in the condition it is in. It's no real surprise to me. I believe there's something to be said about conspiracy theories, albeit they may be a twisted form of the truth. Nevertheless, the masses are ripe for a biblical Antichrist, or if one wants to sound like a conspiracist, an Illuminati figurehead.

I was going to post some video links, so you could see for yourself, but when I looked at them again, I just felt not to. I cannot look at them........

We should not attend meetings like that. Once a woman who were part of this movement, walked into my room when I had the flu and laid hands on me for healing. After she left, I had the strongest visitation of evil I have ever had. I do not want to relate the experience but I can just mention that the manifestation of the demon and what it did, was confirmed by two other Christians later to me, who came across the same thing.

Be careful who you allow to lay hands on you and do not lay hands on just anybody:

1Ti 5:22 Lay hands hastily on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.

If the wrong person lay hands on you, they can transfer what ever they have to you.

I agree Cornelius. I've seen a lot of those sick videos in the past.
The video of the man being led around on the dog leash was very sickening. On this blog.. http://endtimespropheticwords.wordpress.com/ those type videos are posted and discussed a lot.

We have to be careful not to be fascinated with what the devil is doing and be careful with what we take in. Those people are always "imparting" something demonic and calling it "the anointing". It is a modern type of Baal worship.

Back