Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study The Father Above All

WalterandDebbie

CF Ambassador
Sabbath Overseer
Tuesday 12-5-23 3rd. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Kislev 20 5784, 74th. Fall Day

Daily Bible Verse Blog

The Father Above All

Ephesians 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

In Ephesians 4, the apostle Paul was emphasizing the things that unify Christians. As there is one faith, one baptism and one Lord Jesus Christ (verse 5), there is one God the Father. He is the universal unifying factor. Though He is the supreme authority of the universe, He is willing to dwell with us and to be our Father (2 Corinthians 6:16, 18).

The Father and the Son are completely unified and equal in their form of existence (Philippians 2:6), but Christ stated that the Father has the preeminence (John 14:28).

After all enemies, including death, are put away, Christ will continue to be “subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all” (1 Corinthians 15:28).
For more about the Father and the Son, see our articles “God as a Father” and “Jesus, the Son of God.”

Subscribe to the Verse by Verse Podcast

Love, Walter And Debbie

It was the Father who spoke to us in these last days by His Son.

Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
It was the Father who so loved the world so He gave His Son for us.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

It is the Father who defined Jesus's being and is reconciling all things to Himself through His Son.

For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

The Father from whom every family is named,

For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named. 16 I pray that according to the wealth of his glory he will grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inner person,

The Father who has blessed us with every blessing found in His Son.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time

The Father from whom all things came and for who we exist.

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

AND Jesus has made us into a Kingdom of Priests to serve His God and Father by His blood.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Back