Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The importance of following God's will

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Hermit

Matthew 15:13
He replied, "Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots".

Matthew 15:8,9 NKJV

8. These people draw near to Me
with their mouth,
And honour Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
9. And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines
the commandments of men.

Gal. 6:7-8 "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life."
Rom. 8:13 "For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live."
2 Thes. 1:8 "in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus."
Rev 20:15 "And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."
Jn. 7:17 "If anyone's will is to do God's will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority."
Mar 3:35 "For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother."

Need I say more?
TD:)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back