Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] The Impossible Has Happened

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
I think I finally learned how to shut the devil's voice out for good. You know, the one who has been constantly hissing doubts of my salvation into my ear and attacking me with thought that I'm not a true believer? And the reason I think that he can no longer bother me is that he is only sending these thoughts into my mind and not into my heart. Oh don't get me wrong, he might try to continue to bother me and I have a feeling he will until I take my last breath on this earth, but now I have the power to shut him out and rebuke him in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Actually, I always had that power over him, I just never realized it before up till now. :cross

The Bible speaks of our Breastplate of Righteousness. It sounds like you've got yours on and working!! *high five*

Next step: having your feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace. A rather awkward phrase, isn't it? See how MSG renders it:

"Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than mere words. Learn how to apply them. You'll need them throughout your life."

That covers the first 5 pieces of our armor. I was hoping Eugene might help us learn how to apply them here, but I guess not.
Anyway, Peace added to what you've got is a step in the right direction, yes?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back