Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Jewish Peril And The Catholic Church

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm not sure what the relevance of this article is. Can you specify what you mean by posting it?

All history is relevant in these last days.

Hope you're as concerned as we are?

Well, I'm not exactly sure what the point is. Anti-Semitic literature was common in that era.

Do you cite the article to argue that the Jewish people are involved in a worldwide conspiracy? I'm also not sure why this is posted on an "ex-Catholic" website, because the article is arguing that the Catholic Church is an enemy of this alleged "conspiracy", and has to be destroyed in order for this "conspiracy" to fulfill its mission.

I'm just trying to clarify what subject you are attempting to raise by posting this.

If you read our intro to this 70 year old document, you would understand why we posted it.

It's not really a "document", it looks like an article in a random newspaper. I'm not sure why it's relevant is all.

Do you agree with the article that the Jewish people are involved in a worldwide conspiracy, and that the Catholic Church is a threat to that conspiracy?

I'll say this only once, for you clearly didn't read what we said, at the beginning of this scanned document: Some Jews and some Gentiles are involved in the Illuminati/One World Order.

The Catholic Church was finally and officially infiltrated during John XXIII (see our article on Good Pope John.)

How does the article cited support your claim that Jews are involved in a worldwide conspiracy? It's an irrelevant article from 1936 from the "Catholic Gazette", and cites a supposedly anonymous source.

The article also claims that this supposed Jewish conspiracy cannot overcome the opposition of the Catholic Church, and the Church has to be destroyed for the "conspiracy" to succeed. Do you agree with this?

Is there a relevant historian that you can cite to support your conspiracy theory? A 1936 article in a random newspaper isn't very convincing. And if the Catholic Church was "infiltrated", why hasn't she been destroyed, since according to the article, the only way for the "conspiracy" to succeed is for the Catholic Church to cease to exist. Catholicism, incidentally, remains the largest religious body in the world.

That speech was utterly amazing. It's like a Hitler among the Jews with the tactics of the PLO terrorist groups. Although I believe alot of that was exagerated for propaganda purposes in order to create a vision of an unstopable force that would be wise to jump on board. It pictured the Church as demoralized and trampled under foot being corrupt to the core and it even credited the Reformation to their influences, which is a lie. This is probably a zealous far left visionary zionist (because this was before the state of Israel had been reinstituted). And apparently their vision failed, and they certainly have not controlled the Christian revivals that have gone on in Protestantism. Their supposed manipulations seem to be an illusion. I wouldn't be too concerned about these people. There are always the nuts, and extremeists that hate the Church, and God will crush them under his foot in the end.

Back